Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Chrono @Paperchampion23
You guys though so far about Queen and his powerlvl?
Absolutely love it. I love that both Queen and King are just on another level. People after 1026 were convinced they'd go down in a chapter because Inu Sulong'ed an already defeated Jack. As long as 1029 doesn't abruptly resolve vs Queen (unless it's done WELL), I'm enjoying this ride as long as it lasts.

it seems like big mom has automatic coating of Coc when she was a child, like the girl on skypiea that use Coo all the time.
because it's more reasonable than get bleeding by just hitting the ground.
Yes that's what i think aswell. It's only when you brake the photo of mother that she is weakened (or if she didn't eat for too long)...
That means Queen was fighting her at full power but with her child mind (so it made her forget her devil fruit powers, so it's a nerf)

Edit : not a physcial nerf tho

So sanji feeling his body weird all this time was him transforming into a metahuman??
So he was healing all along without him noticing?
And those mfs where badmouthing zoro for taking a magical pill?
Anyway.... We need to see in what difficulty sanji will beat Queen to understand how huge this PU is
Welcome to Magic land, in which 4 fighting panel of Queen effort were absolutely destroy by a tralala magic.
I feel sorry for Queen at less he transofmed in some goofy (definitely lacking design) but still was enjoyable and I had a good laugh.

Tralala magic puff is just trash :suresure:

yes headcanon what is the name of queen's sword? Can you show me a panel of queen saying his sword is special? Don't worry i'll wait
It's basic common sense

Queen worked with vegapunk, judge and ceasar, you think his weapons aren't as good a theirs?

It's just stupid

Also the only thing that makes killer's swords good swords isn't the fact that they are durable, it's the fact that they spin on their own

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
It's basic common sense

Queen worked with vegapunk, judge and ceasar, you think his weapons aren't as good a theirs?

It's just stupid

Also the only thing that makes killer's swords good swords isn't the fact that they are durable, it's the fact that they spin on their own
as always you have nothing,no panels not a damn thing, what a surprise:kayneshrug:i keep handing you Ls but you keep coming back for more if i were you i would have put me on ignore by now

Status
Not open for further replies.