Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
and now you try to switch and ask me for panels because you couldn't find any:cantseeme::cantseeme:man i love this guy he gives the easiest wins in this forum
More like you are literally incapable of understanding basic logic

You're just dumb mate, and I didn't even claim that it's confirmed. Unlike your dumbass who acts as if sanji was koed despite having no proof of that

I am using basic logic. Queen is a scientist on the same tier as vegapunk, why would his sword be weak?

The fact that you think you are winning this argument makes it even more pathetic, I feel like I'm talking with someone with down syndrome, I can't win the argument, because no matter how logical I am your dumbass cannot understand a debate

A scientist can't beat a gold fish in a chess game, not because he isn't smart because the fish is too dumb to even understand what's going on

Same case here, your dumbass is not even capable of understanding what a metaphor is, you can't even understand what's going on in the story or read comments properly

It feels like talking to a brick wall, and I feel like deep down you know that you are full of shit and force yourself to act that, because I refuse to believe that someone can be that childish

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
More like you are literally incapable of understanding basic logic

You're just dumb mate, and I didn't even claim that it's confirmed. Unlike your dumbass who acts as if sanji was koed despite having no proof of that

I am using basic logic. Queen is a scientist on the same tier as vegapunk, why would his sword be weak?

The fact that you think you are winning this argument makes it even more pathetic, I feel like I'm talking with someone with down syndrome, I can't win the argument, because no matter how logical I am your dumbass cannot understand a debate

A scientist can't beat a gold fish in a chess game, not because he isn't smart because the fish is too dumb to even understand what's going on

Same case here, your dumbass is not even capable of understanding what a metaphor is, you can't even understand what's going on in the story or read comments properly

It feels like talking to a brick wall, and I feel like deep down you know that you are full of shit and force yourself to act that, because I refuse to believe that someone can be that childish
you try to argue with me everyday and it always the same way everytime

No it really doesn’t

No it really does.

Again no usopp is far weaker than Franky but has double the bounty.

Explain to me why Robin doesn't have the highest bounty in the verse if strenght is not a major factor.

King was introduced Kicking a Yonko crew off a water fall. Queen has no feats like that at a all.
Queen was strong enough to deal with Big Mom in Udon, the fact that she didn't have her memories does nerf her a bit but still highly impressive on Queen's part.

Ok Mihawk can see years into the future his nickname is clairvoyant after all do you agree that this isn’t headcanon :goyea:
Headcanon and speculation are different things, I don't think queen's sword is made out of wapol metal, I just said it might be

Mihawk might have the breath of all things, he never showed any signs of it, but it wouldn't be surprising for a guy like him to have it

Just like it wouldn't be surprising for queen to have a powerful sword, given how he worked with vegapunk

Actually...
Sanji unlocking this now makes me think about which power ups are left for him until EOS, I can't imagine the new PU for him, while for Luffy you know is awakening and for Zoro permanent black swords etc.

"Here Zoro, this is the sword that wounded Kaido"
"ENMA?!!!!!"
>not handed a magical sword
:gokulaugh:
You know back in the dark ages when ignorant and stupid people dont understand something, they just call it magic or witchcraft?

The same concept apply when ignorant and stupid people read manga it seems, they just call stuff they didnt understand as magic...Even if the story goes far and beyond to explain it in a way even children can understand, but oh well....Stupid people be stupid i guess.
:cheers:

Killer too was nerfed and said he wouldn't have lost with the punishers (which is true, can't be disarmed, could rotate and kill Zoro or at least cut off his arm if stabbed in a similar scenario)

If you assume highly motivated Enma training for 2 weeks, and having access to a sword that boosts output gives less than a 5% boost, then that is headcanon and far more unbelievable to me.
Again Zoro was nerfed so we cant base Zoro’s base strength off the killer fight. It’d be a whole lot of headcannon and assumptions again.

Zoro only trained with Enma for 3 days not 2 weeks and again you’re making assumptions which again shows that we cant actually define base Zoro’s strength

Status
Not open for further replies.