Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It also says nobody has seen King face and nobody beat Katakuri. Who cares, King is stated to be the strongest subordinate and is fighting the stronger guy in Zoro.
Im not saying Queen is the stronger one, there is an hierarchy in the BP, im just saying downplaying Queen's strength with such bad takes while wanking King at once doesn't seem accurate for me

I dod counter it. Are you slow. The Kuma panel literally counters it. Your definitely braindead
kuma panel says no shit.. no lasting injury which refutes your own point that sanji was about to break his bone..

logically if sanji isn't capable of even denting Kuma... then DJ won't have side affects against such and opponent..?

i even brought up sanji's consistency while using it... and the fact that he grunted while blocking a high level attack from oars and deactivated it right after..

if sanji was able to easily to throw around a Pacifista then why would he claim what he didn

similarly why didn't he claim that Blueno's durability is affecting his leg..

why didn't he say anything after landing a concasser on him.. weren't iron body users supposed to be "iron"
sanji has hit many hard things but never did he state his leg is getting messed up coz of it.. begs the question you're dodging innt?

its just plain ignorance from ya mate.. keel Copin

About the Raid Suit.
Y'all can rest assured that Shueisha have people monitoring social medias and whatever in order to know if the Raid Suit is popular or not.
If they see that the majority of people doesn't like it, they will get rid of it.
If they see that the majority of people like it, it will stay.
The Raid Suit staying or not will be an entirely editorial decision, not for "plot reasons".
Do Raid Suit toys sell better than regular suit ones? etc.
Merchandising >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Plot.

And when I say people, I mean "people in Japan". The popularity there holds way more value to Oda than anywhere else.

Ah yes this explains why Carrot has been so prominent this arc....lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.