Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ngl this PU is a bit troublesome for Oda

I can already tell he's gonna forget that Sanji has the Vinsmoke exoskeleton now and he'll still take damage from bullets and other random attacks that people will use to powerscale

One Piece current Top 15 Power Level
1. Akainu
2. Mihawk/Shanks/ Kaido /Blackbeard
3. Aokiji / Bigmeme / Kizaru
4. Greenbull
5. Fujitora /Beckman /Shiryu
6. Rayleigh /Garp
7. Sengoku /Luffy / Hybrid King
8. Sabo / Kata /Marco / Zoro / Lucci
9. Kidd / Law / Yamato /Vista /Weevil
10. Queen / Doffy / Cracker
11. Jinbe /Sanji / Jozu / Killer
12. Scabbards
13 . Ulti /whos who
14. Vergo /Pica
15 . Oven
@AdmiralKinyagi
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Dj Sanji and he was already in the middle of awakening his modified power. If Sanji land the amount of attacks on Doffy, im pretty sure at least after Grill shot Doffy would be serious wounded. Current Sanji pre awake should be at least bit stronger then his DR version.

And this Sanji was a low diff for Queen. Sanji would legit lose this fight if the modified power didn't would kick in.

@Shiroyru
Agree and I write that in my post today too.
Queen tank G2+G3 attacks as nothing happen to him,to a point where Sanji even thinking how to hurt this monster. Marco attacks should be already G3+lvl and Queen no sell it. Queen is really a very strong commander ane I can't wait to see him in action.

Overall Im pretty happy with King and Queen. Showing and putting some respect into the name of the calamity. Only thing now left is that both getting awakening.

Overall sadly that Jack didn't get same threatment.
Sanji need to spam G4 level attack to defeat Queen.

Means he will unlock more powerup with AP boost.

Unless Oda decided to make exoskeleton is an AP and defensive boost.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Lmao, coming from the guy who ignores manga panels, and just assumes to know how hard Sanji's body is. How did your conversation with Oda go when you called him and asked about this? What else did you talk to him about?

Maybe you should just read the actual manga, instead of living in lala land, and only reading the words Oda writes for Zoro's character.
Coming from the guy who learned not to be fooled by hype moments. How fitting to a Luffy fan to be fooled by it over and over again. :cheers:

Candy bullets are specially made for them. Thats like saying shooting Superman with his weakness that means he not hard. Sanji is definitely very hard like his brothers.
Except being hard as his brothers isnt really impressive considering even wci Sanji has dented them to the point of needed repair...

We were told the exoskeleton is as hard as iron. At the bare minimum, without haki, no Sword is having any effect on an exoskeleton.
I disagree. We have seen sword cut and break other swords and iron balls without haki and name attacks.

I give props to Sanji's exoskeleton strength but don't start overrating it. It's like I said earlier, candy bullets can pierce their RS and exoskeleton.

Wtf are you saying. What DF. Show me the post your talking about.
its DJ

just answer this

a concasser couldn't do shit to kuma and sanji got hurt from the rebound with no lasting damage like you claim, all of a sudden sanji starts breaking off pacifistas with DJ easily.. why would he claim that his leg is getting messed up if he's easily throwing and breaking pacifistas...it doesn't make sense... even if pacifistas are pretty darn durable him pushing his leg to its limits comes at a cost even if it does damage oppositions.. base kicks won't work... what works gets his kegs messed up just logically proves over exerting DJ was a bad thing for his keg

if it wasn't that obvious the wiki wouldn't have it as a fact... I'm not the only one who believes this many do and for logical reasons

Coming from the guy who learned not to be fooled by hype moments. How fitting to a Luffy fan to be fooled by it over and over again. :cheers:

Except being hard as his brothers isnt really impressive considering even wci Sanji has dented them to the point of needed repair...
WCI sanji has attack power to break iron. They are not invincible, but they are hard.

Is this the post you so called refuted me? Noting in this post shows that DJ hurts is leg. Your once again sayimg everything but posting proof. I showed you Sanji kicking a Pacifista body and messing his leg up crying like a girl on the floor. Noting shows DJ technique hurts him other tban your Sanji fan delusions.
learn what rebound is..

and DJ without rebound from pacifistas was hurting him

and yea you haven't said anything baout the hardness argument.. so ig I'll take the w

Y'all invest too much energy into some specific scenes. Oda always presents some things in such a big moment, then after a chapter or two we'll find out that it actually wasn't as impressive as shown initially.

- Chopper gave Queen a "big" attack = Did nothing
- Sanji drew blood from Queen several times = Did nothing
- Zoro and Sanji attacked both King and Queen in a big double page spread, just that we find out how it actually did shit.

Queen is probably going to injure Sanji next chapter just fine.

I disagree. We have seen sword cut and break other swords and iron balls without haki and name attacks.

I give props to Sanji's exoskeleton strength but don't start overrating it. It's like I said earlier, candy bullets can pierce their RS and exoskeleton.
The Candy Jacket bullets were specially made to penetrate the iron like properties of the Exoskeleton.

There is different levels of hardness when it comes to Swords. And there is a huge difference between breaking a Sword with a harder Sword, and actually cutting through the steel itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.