Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Jack is YC thats not has strong has King and Queen.
He not only tougher he a cyborg now. He stronger overall. Oda having him fight a swordsman now.
Jack is a Yc and Scabbards have beaten one, something that Sanji has yet to do, after a PU...
No Oda is not putting him against a swordsman. The only purpose of the sword on Queen was to be a hype tool. Scabbards didnt have their swords broken on Kaido yet this clown breaks it on something softer... All Vinsmokes are cyborgs and they all fell in Wci...
Oda is putting Sanji against a scientist from the very start who also happens to be a clown. Where else to choose a sword to break... Perfect scenario if you ask me.
This PU didnt grant Sanji anything that he already didnt have from RS, the one thing he needs, he keeps not getting - better offense.

Plus that pannel only proves my point into how easy it was for Sanji to use that stupid suit before fighting Queen, he was even using it to spy on women.
:cheers:
Sanji went to rescue Robin, Nami and Shinobu because Drake and Hawkins were hunting the Strawhat crew since they got info they were there at the Flower Capital, the suit helped him out massively

Sanji seeing Nami naked was an "accident", since Nami dropped her towel covering her body. Plus, that bathhouse had people in the very same way, literally everyone looked at Nami. It is a gag anyway, why are you making such a fuss because of this shit

Oh yeah.... Because its completely normal for stealth black form germa to sudenly appear in the island where Luffy is being held prisioner, it must be completely coincidence that Luffy has someone in his crew that also has the Vinsmoke name.
So you are complaining about how Oda wrote the story and the fact that it completely worked and made sense this way? So you're mad because Sanji used the suit for disguise and they didn't recognized Sanji in the damn suit, exactly as Sanji planned to?
What is even your point :kaidowhat: :kobeha:

Lmao, i was right, braindead hater hating for the sake of hating :gokulaugh:Surprisingly, it only makes sense if its towards Sanji

If you invested your time reading, things would be different

J
Yeah but Oda feels comfortable experimenting with the YC2s character designs/gags/in other scenarios.

Katakuri was portrayed to be an invincible monster while Smoothie was utterly incompetent.
King is all serious while Queen has a whacky design and is a generally colourful personality.
Although we didn't get to see Jozu's personality fully, I think Oda's decision to have Jozu the one to get parasited was a conscious one.
Even among the strawhats.

You get my point.
Jozu is yc3

Jack is a Yc and Scabbards have beaten one, something that Sanji has yet to do, after a PU...
No Oda is not putting him against a swordsman. The only purpose of the sword on Queen was to be a hype tool. Scabbards didnt have their swords broken on Kaido yet this clown breaks it on something softer... All Vinsmokes are cyborgs and they all fell in Wci...
Oda is putting Sanji against a scientist from the very start who also happens to be a clown. Where else to choose a sword to break... Perfect scenario if you ask me.
This PU didnt grant Sanji anything that he already didnt have from RS, the one thing he needs, he keeps not getting - better offense.
Queen is a Swordsman wheather you like it or not. Swordsman swords get broken all the time. When did the Vinsmokes fell? And Sanji has a stronger base on top of his enhancements thats happening now.

Having gags mean 0 about your powerlevel in One piece. BB is a clown to me

Sanji went to rescue Robin, Nami and Shinobu because Drake and Hawkins were hunting the Strawhat crew since they got info they were there at the Flower Capital.

Sanji seeing Nami naked was an accident, since Nami dropped her towel covering her body. Plus, that bathhouse had people in the very same way, literally everyone looked at Nami

So you are complaining about how Oda wrote the story and the fact that it completely worked and made sense this way? So you're mad because Sanji used the suit for disguise and they didn't recognized Sanji in the damn suit?
What is even your point :kaidowhat: :kobeha:

Lmao, i was right, braindead hater hating for the sake of hating :gokulaugh:

If you invested your time reading, things would be different
He was there before Drake and hawkings even arrived on the scene, he went there the moment he heard Nami and Robin where going to a bath. Sanji sneaking into the mix bath withoud nowing it was a mixed bath WAS the fucking joke.
:seriously:
this mf be reading 3 piece. Go back to my initial post, you idiot.

Queen is a Swordsman wheather you like it or not. Swordsman swords get broken all the time. When did the Vinsmokes fell? And Sanji has a stronger base on top of his enhancements thats happening now.

Having gags mean 0 about your powerlevel in One piece. BB is a clown to me
When did he say he was a swordsman?

If King, who uses his sword more isn't a swordsman than Queen definitely isn't one.

Yes, sword can break. Queen low quality sword broke on Sanji's body.

Status
Not open for further replies.