Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Not really. Queen doesn't get downplayed based on the results of the fight. He's a YC2 and he's no different from other YC2.
He doesn't demostrate anything. And the same jack is pero level can be than queen is cracker level if he can't damage to sanji ( i remember you than smoothie defeated reiju easily)

Zoro takes on 2 Yonkos at the same time like a boss.

Judge's Son runs away from a YC2 like a coward...
Sanji was in a wrong manga especially in the manga by an author who has weird Japanese obsession and gives illogical treatment to some characters particularly Sanji. Sanji fans got it hard given how shit the author when it comes to treating Sanji as a character.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
*What people were expecting this Chapter*

Sanji: "I accept Germa with all my heart, and will now defeat Queen!"

*What they got*

Actual emotional turmoil, that doesn't get resolved in 10 seconds, like an 80+ chapter arc dedicated to said powerup was going to be wrapped up in a panel or two.

How dare you remain consistent Oda!!!!!!
The one time Oda doesn't completely fuck up a plot by rushing it in just 1 chapter....
:ihaha:

*What they got*

Actual emotional turmoil, that doesn't get resolved in 10 seconds, like an 80+ chapter arc dedicated to said powerup was going to be wrapped up in a panel or two.

Instead he runs away where Queen could kill every body if he wasn't so obsessed with germa

*What they got*

That is no emotional turmoil. He just escaped from the opponent who is danger to the rest of the alliance. Oda could have written him having emotional turmoil without running away from the task he has taken. Now I don't doubt if anyone says if Oda has some kind of personal grudge against a character he created.

Sanji was in a wrong manga especially in the manga by an author who has weird Japanese obsession and gives illogical treatment to some characters particularly Sanji. Sanji fans got it hard given how shit the author when it comes to treating Sanji as a character.
Whaaat! Are you telling me the Japanese author panders to the Japanese audience with Japanese tropes?

The nerve of that guy.

Sanji's just too strong to fight against Queen right now. His fight is with himself, that's all he needs to overcome. Defeating a top YC with a bounty higher than 1,3 bil now is a mere formality, and Oda has to stall until the time is right to let Sanji deliver the beating :myman:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
My thoughts on these INITIAL spoilers.
- First, about Killer.
I like Killer, but I wouldn't go as far as calling myself a Killer fan by any means. Having said that, that is legit the only W we might get from Killer in the entire story on a dedicated 1v1, and all we get is him free hitting Hawkins, who does nothing but explain his ability to Killer, like a free lecture? I'm underwhelmed by this fight. From all the "filler fights" on this raid, this one was the only one I looking forward to, and I'm severely disappointed by both sides. If Killer fans are happy, though, all I can say is "good for you, then. Thankfully you've enjoyed it." As for Hawkins fans (@Kejon ), sorry for the treatment Oda reserved for your boy. As a Sanji fan, I can relate. But Sanji will keep appearing on the story and will have more opportunities to shine more. We don't even know how these Supernovas are gonna be used from now on, IF they are gonna be used at all. Fuck Oda.

- Second, about Sanji.
I'm REALLY holding my thoughts on this one. After the "Sanji fainted", or the "King's fire is nothing compared to King's", or the time he drew Whoswho trash discount Garfield hybrid instead of Queen's, or the time he drew Yamato's animal form instead of anything for the Queen vs Sanji fight...dude didn't even WANT to say ANYTHING about this fight.... Dude notoriously doesn't like Sanji. I REALLY am gonna wait for info from someone else before judging what's going on.

He just likes his culture.
Anything wrong with that?
If he likes that much, he should write in such a way that other people will like. He shouldn't force it down the throat. It is not as if people only hate because of his weird obsession, otherwise Naruto or demonslayer or Rurouni kenshin or gintama wouldn't have become more popular. Comprising story just cause of some weird obsession hurting one piece as a whole.

Status
Not open for further replies.