Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Mom will lose here, I've been saying this since the beginning of Wano. But kid and Law will not take her down, I'm 100% sure about that. And you know why? Because this story is written by Oda, that's fucking way.
This chapter (and 1026) should have proven to you that Oda does not solely focus on the Strawhats taking out important opponents.

Stop the cap. Luffy has absolutely zero beef with BM this arc. She turned all her anger onto Kid the moment she fell off the roof.

Kid is Luffy's rival, that is nearly just as important as Luffy beating Kaido right now.

Well anything can happen at this point anyways. Kid might not be a quick learner as Luffy, but his battle-experience is still vast and he can surely firgure something out.
Also it's pretty retarded that Law hasn't told Kid that he can apply COC to his attacks after like 30 mins - 1 hour of fighting Big Mom.
Exactly how has this battle experience benefitted kidd so far?

The current Big Mom Pirates would get murdered by the Straw Hats.
With the growth of Luffy and co. from this arc and assuming Yamato joins as well, an hypothetical fight between the post Wano crew and the Big Mom pirates would get used to show on panel the clear cut superiority of the Strawhats.

That being said, Big Mom is going down in Wano.

Physical pain is not an emotion the same way in which emotional pain isn't physical. Your point is just retarded.

If someone cuts me does me lacking emotion stop me from feeling the attack and bleeding out? No. So your point is mute
no emotion meant like undead you know that you got cut and bleeding and you will not feel or pain from that and what is this emotional pain that you are talking about tell me a an example of emotional pain. It is just stress. You cannot define that there is pain in emotion which is not related to body.

people now think that kid + law can beat BM.
It is absolutely stupid when you realize that luffy will need at least 4 tries + 9 scabbards + zoro's ashura + yamato to just beat Kaido.

Oda also trashed kid twice against 2 yonkos + doffy low-diff law. He is not making them to be as strong as luffy LMFAO

Status
Not open for further replies.