Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With how the chapter ends, I expect some pages focused on Kid/Law vs Big Mom, even if it is likely the last fight with the Kaido one to finish. It'd be pretty trollish up from Oda otherwise:lusalty:

People slandering law when he looks way better than kid. Only zoro and luffy looked better at him in the rooftop, look at him now still fighting a yonko. He has a lot of tricks up his sleeve and is easily YC1+ if he goes all out.
dude we see luffy and zoro because luffy fought with each tier and you can say that he's got that tanking ability and zoro we don't need to say. But what did law do or have any for him to tank that many attacks when one of those attacks literally koed luffy when kaido hit luffy.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
:seriously:
She’s not using Adv CoC, Awakening, and she’s not even acting serious. She’s not fighting at full power
- We don't know if she used Adv CoC the fight was off-panel for the majority.
- We don't know if she even has Awakening

Nerfed means you can't use certain abilities due to a specific reason. Big mom is currently, for the first time in the series, not nerfed at all and in possession of her entire arsenal. She is not nerfed but i'm not ignoring that she barely took any damage. Like i said before, i don't think she falls here but the implications are there.

Kid is above Zoro bro. He is tanking attacks from Big Mom and only taking minor injuries. And he’s about to legit defeat her too.
Zoro took an attack that Kidd was scared shitless out of his life of
Kidd is this clown

Show me him hurting Kaido
Zoro casually tanked Big Mom's attack and got up like nothing happened.
Even after taking Hakai, he took AdvCoC thunder bagua and wasn't even K.Oed. What advCoC Attack has Kidd tanked.

If Kidd defeats Big Mom, I'll put him above Zoro tho, for now him being Luffy and Zoro's cheer leader from roof top stays. Zoro mid diffs.
Don't buy Kidd wank, this is like 5th time he would disappoint his fans.
Zoro would defeat Big Mom with this tho since Big Mom is far less durable than Kaido

Did you not read roof top chapters?
If you did than how can you possibly put a clown like Kidd equal to guy who did as much damage to Kaido as Oden did?
Simply because AP/lethality is only one aspect of fighting. Zoro being much better in that regard doesn't automatically make him the superior fighter. Yamato's AP looks shit compared to Zoro yet she performed the best against Hybrid Kaido out of everyone in this arc because her defence is great.

Kid and Zoro in the same tier is fair.

- We don't know if she used Adv CoC the fight was off-panel for the majority.
- We don't know if she even has Awakening

Nerfed means you can't use certain abilities due to a specific reason. Big mom is currently, for the first time in the series, not nerfed at all and in possession of her entire arsenal. She is not nerfed but i'm not ignoring that she barely took any damage. Like i said before, i don't think she falls here but the implications are there.
Add to this that it is false that she is not using CoC

Status
Not open for further replies.