Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your comprehension skills are what's trash lol, that's pathetic mate

He used the raid suit but didn't feel any weird side effects like him turning into a monster that is potentially as cruel as his siblings, he didn't run, he is trying to assess the situation
arguing with zorofans are like arguing with kids, make sense most zorofans are below 12, thats why he's the 2nd most popular character, because there are more kids than young adults.

nah he run away because he s retarded :gokulaugh:
imma use his powers for peeping women in baths and a lame ass tobi roppo
but nah when in war imma run like a bitch because i got stronger because of daddy
sanji is pathetic
Didn't you read you dumbass?

First thing first, oda literally stated though the Robin fight that sanji isn't pathetic and is luffy's left hand

And he didn't run like a bitch, it wasn't out of fear it was because the raid suit is turning him into a monster like his siblings and he needs sometimes to figure out what to do

You are pathetic bro, I actually hope you're just trolling because goddam if you aren't then you need to go back to school

Didn't you read you dumbass?

First thing first, oda literally stated though the Robin fight that sanji isn't pathetic and is luffy's left hand

And he didn't run like a bitch, it wasn't out of fear it was because the raid suit is turning him into a monster like his siblings and he needs sometimes to figure out what to do

You are pathetic bro, I actually hope you're just trolling because goddam if you aren't then you need to go back to school
he s pathetic lol dude is acting like a bitch once again
:cheers:
now now dont get mad over japanse cartoons

Idk he seemed cool last chapter but this is just stupid display.
Remember how Zoro got over his moral dilemma on the fly against Kuma and made a firm decision to take Luffys pain.
Sanji is in the middle of a war and decides to run away like an irresponsible and insecure pussy.
i mean this was nothing new, yall act like you didnt seen worst, i mean we saw how oda made a villain stop and take a fcking break while he was fighting a guy who wreck hvoc in his mother's stronghold. and also weakened himself and ditch his weapon of choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.