• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
"Naruto plot no jutsu"
Just wait until Luffy bullshitted it out with Kaido and became friends in last minute of their fight. Then Kaido sacrificed himself Zephyr style to stall CP0 and their force so that exhausted Luffy can escape.
That would be out of character. What I can see is him inviting everyone from Marines, thru Luffy/Zoro to Big Mom to come at him.

He wants the Grand Finale.

he s pathetic lol dude is acting like a bitch once again
:cheers:
now now dont get mad over japanse cartoons
Lol, I'm more annoyed by your lack of reading skills, I can't stand stupidity, you saying he ran like a bitch is stupid, it's not even about sanji

Sanji never ran away out of fear, the dude's a nearly suicidal idiot, as seen in the baratie arc, and he is far from pathetic

He didn't run because he is scared, he left because he is worried he might turn into a potential threat for others

Sanji never ran away out of fear, the dude's a nearly suicidal idiot, as seen in the baratie arc, and he is far from pathetic

He didn't run because he is scared, he left because he is worried he might turn into a potential threat for others
nah he run away because he s a bitch and cant accept daddy s powers
:goyea:
pathetic

nah he run away because he s a bitch and cant accept daddy s powers
:goyea:
pathetic
Dude, lmao, I'm actually starting to think you're a genuine troll, so I'll let it slide

But sanji already stated he is okay with accepting judge's gift, what he isn't okay with is turning into an emotionless killing machine that treats everyone around him like shit

SAnji crashed into buildings, zorotards he was KO.

Zoro got unconcious fighting killer, zorotards, it was Food

Zoro literally run from Hawkins, Apoo, zorotards what a badass,

Sanji tries to getaway to avoid town getting destroyed, some changes on his body, Zorotards he run away and scared.

this is how Zorotards perform judgemental skills bruh. smh

Status
Not open for further replies.