Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda's bad writing in fights strikes again :josad: @rerere your boy did great, even though Oda did Hawkins so dirty :josad: Hopefully we'll se him again fighting alongside the other Supernova against BM, he still has some cards that can exceed one's strength
I think Hawkins future role will be defined by the speech him and Killer had this chapter
Since Killer didn't kill him, I have a gut feeling that Killer may decide to use Hawkins power against Linlin...

More like only King. Kaido couldn't even defeat properly one guy and goofing around ...
Nah King was trash at first(was depicted as laughing stock of the YFMs by most of the forum),while with Kaido there was always danger when he decided to act seriously(because he was simply so much above everybody on the alliance side,most of the time he didn't give a fuck).

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
β€Ž
@ReggieZoldyck21 @Lukegranders @Pantheos Holy fuck! About time Oda gave them some more love but this is exactly what were hoping for too! You guys actually predicted the arm thing too?! I really can't wait to see what he does with Kid and Law now too!

:kidsmile::crazwhat: :hohoho:
I am so fucking hyped after reading those spoilers! Killer for the fucking win! Literally!

:Dr.Killer::lunazing::lumazed::finally:

Seriously, this has really cheered me up, boosted my mood and made my day already! Thank you for the spoilers @BangoπŸ… and Redon!

:cheers::fujilaugh:

Youtube just happened to be playing this for me right now and it feels so appropriate!:

Arm yourself because no one else here will save you
The odds will betray you
And I will replace you
You can't deny the prize it may never fulfill you
It longs to kill you, are you willing to die?
The coldest blood runs through my veins
You know my name

Dont know anymore which one of us brought this up, but yes, this was our solution for this problem to beginn with. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.