Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You get that this is mirroring Katakuri and Luffy where Luffy regularly left the fight to think and strategize. Except Sanjis trying to best understand his own power whereas Luffy was trying to understand his enemies.
Well it's not exactly the same situation. Luffy was forced to gain some time because his mode had ended lol.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Lol. Broken bones? Saved Luffy? lol. Zoro was the one ended up being saved by Law. HAd law delayed his shambles for one second, he was dead. lol. Meanwhile, Sanji saved the most important figure of Wano Kuni and the reason why the Samurai keeps fighting. lol. In terms of usefulness, you are right, Zoro is not comparable to Sanji. lol All bark.
zoro saved luffy's life several times in the rooftop and again when he was ko's by apoo, meanwhile healthy sanji runs away and lets chopper unprotect, what a bitch

I mean that it's true that he will most likely return to fight Queen and wasn't exactly scared of him but a CoC user would have probably not behaved like that. I could be wrong sure but this is how I conceive it basing myself off OP logic. 🤔
Sanji was never afraid of the queen. The queen chased out. It was just a transfer of the battlefield

sanji during wano really made me laugh,he prove that he is more funny than usopp as a gag character.sanji new motto now is run away.useless character ever oda create.well he came to onigashima just for prostitute.nothing to hope for this side character.sanjitards=clown.zoro must be shame for have crew like this

yes zoro with broken bones after saving his captain's life 8 times in the raid meanwhile recently healed sanji run away like a bitch and left chopper defenseless.
It's not even a comparison you're just reaching to defend that coward sanji
Sanji isn't a coward, mate, he didn't run away out of fear you moron

He isn't scared of queen, sanji offered his life many times to protect luffy zoro and the crew

Sanji sacrificed his life more times than anyone in the crew, calling him a coward is just dumb, he is taking time to check what he became in order to not put everyone at risk

If you need someone to teach you how to read, I gladly offer my help

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I can't remember who it was either, my bad as it was a shot in the dark but I thought all of you would appreciate the Killer hype at least!
I suspect it was either Rerere or Reggie but I might be wrong? I'm so glad Oda went with this, I hope to see similar feats from Kid and outsmarting Big Mom like that! Him sending her flying was so GOOD too! LMAO!

:cheers::milaugh:
Seems like @Peroroncino was it, lets praise him for this! :cheers:

I still hope my TYR-Theory becomes true.
Killer the one taking the arm from his enemy just fits pretty well.

sanji during wano really made me laugh,he prove that he is more funny than usopp as a gag character.sanji new motto now is run away.useless character ever oda create.well he came to onigashima just for prostitute.nothing to hope for this side character.sanjitards=clown.zoro must be shame for have crew like this
Can you dumbasses actually read ? He didn't run away out of fear, sanji saved the alliance twice, he protected zoro, momo, chopper, nami, usopp Tama

Come on guys, you're just making yourselves look like idiots

Status
Not open for further replies.