Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
apparently scarring the most durable dude in op is not a feat
man okama boys dont fail to surprise me :kobeha:
durable hype ended when all scabbards even kiku made him scream like a bitch, LOL even an 8 year old can hurt him, sad to see zorotards hyping liller just because he put zolo to coma..

Nah bruh, that's cap. Oda obviously planned a High-Extreme diff fight for Law against Doffy. It would've been the most meaningful battle of Law's life, there's no way he would've mid diffed him.

Oda's original plan probably was for Kid and Luffy to take out the Yonkou.
That is true if Oda planned to give Kid a 1on1 battle, yeah it make sense that Law would need high diff for Doffy. But if he plan to give Kid, Law as support he would mid diff Doffy for sure.

So mid-high, both things could happen.
I think if Doffy was around the fight would in this case:

Kaido/Luffy
BigMom/Kid
King/Zoro
Queen/Sanji/
Doffy/Law
Fuku/Raizo
Hawkins/Killer
Jack&Perospero/Inu&Neko

This part isn't very clear.

What does mean "the collapse of the old" and "a new way"?
Maybe it could refer to Hawkins, who switches side. Hence why "collapse of old" and embrace the "new way".

Who is Killer referring to by saying "Go ahead mate" ?
Kidd isn't even there, so it could be that Hawkins is now his mate since that he switched side.

If only we knew what Killer and Hawkins said here it would be more clear...but unfortunately we don't have the full dialogue
It's talking about the New Gen taking out the old. Hawkins realizes they can win. This works especially because Killer says that to Kid.

He's just talking to himself about Kid. Nothing complicated about what is happening here

Asking to be civil when you are part of toxicity? Oh men, the hypocrisy
Where's the toxicity?

Banter is a driving fuel of this community. Yes there are legit Sanji haters around in this community but mine is not even hate funnily. :luuh:

It's no different than in football, where fans banter the other team for a poor result. Or in general a poor season.

For me banter is one of the main reasons I love this place. But it seems someone takes the matter at heart more than necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.