Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, I kinda watched few episodes...I liked but I can't just continue watch it...case you know there was so much horrible stuff happened in Wano...so I at the very least want to see the point of watching or not watching anime. I mean if Wano is fail...it will feel same way in anime. Right now...it is dissapointment, nothing more. SO if I will not drop whole series I will watch it in anime...so it is good that I'm not reading chapter, and stuck with spoilers overall.
Yo Ichiji is looking dope as hell, nice avi :kawak:

Yes and no.

People would be big-time liars if they say that they can feel the impact/emotions on the same level from the manga as they do with anime.

Anime was always meant to attach/drain people emotionally.
Wano in Anime is on a whole other level than manga… if you cannot see that.. you either are giving judgement based on previous arcs in anime and you’re not watching… or you need to go see a doctor to check your eyes

I shit you not: TOEI has been kicking Oda's ass nearly all arc long.

The only thing TOEI did slightly worse (and even this is arguable) is Act 1, the rest was not even a question.

Zoro vs Killer & Gyukimaru? The anime shits all over the manga.
Yasuie's execution? The anime shits all over the manga.
Big Mom vs Kaido? The anime shits all over the manga.
Shichibukai being abolished? The anime shits all over the manga.
Yonko bounties? The anime shits all over the manga.
Oden's flashback? The anime shits all over the manga.
Oden vs Whitebeard? The anime shits all over the manga.
Roger vs Whitebeard? The anime shits all over the manga.
Oden vs Kaido? The anime shits all over the manga.
The hour of legend? The anime shits all over the manga.
Toki's death? The anime shits all over the manga.
Kanjuro reveal? The anime shits all over the manga.
Jinbei's return? The anime shits all over the manga.
The raid so far? The anime shits all over the manga.

I don't doubt TOEI will keep delivering everything Oda did and didn't. TOEI makes Oda look like a jackass. It's a one-sided fight at this point.
I completely agree
The anime is protecting Oda’s ass this arc
You guys probably don't know about this, but in recent interviews–I don't know in which one spiceficly –Oda said "that he's sad that Anime has to do things that Oda himself can't." I myself just found out about this from Drizzt's video, you can find it in his video, it just shows that Oda really gave up on one piece, he openly acknowledges that he failed his fans and fills guilty from it.
:bamathink:

C

Cuistot

It's not even like Sanji wants to lure Queen away or anything, he has the genuine intention of bailing out on the fight and leave Queen be on his rampage putting everyone at risk.

Luckily plot forces Queen to chase him because he wants to see the RS in action...

Status
Not open for further replies.