Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Logically he should want to help his captain against BM once again tho since it was the original direction he was heading to before Hawkins' interruption and with Hawkins out of the way now, he is free to go there again

Maybe it's actually where he'd be at a heavy risk of dying. At the very least it shows that Killer still has plenty of fight left in the bank.

The dude keeps winning
- Participated in the grand battle between 5 SN vs 2 yonko, even tanking BM's attack, and damaging Kaido a bit
- Washed Hawkins by using his powers against him

And yet potentially could back up Kid in the Battle against BM
Are you disappointed in Hawkins? I thought he’d look cool when he pulled out his “The World” card, but that never happened and Killer made him look like a chump

If I should rank Doflamingo,Hawkins,Apoo and Drake around the Beast pirates, the ranking should look like this:
1. Kaido
2. King
3. Queen
4/5. Doffy/Jack
6. Apoo
7. Drake
8. WsW
9. Sasaki
10. Hawkins
11. Ulti
12. BlackMaria
13. Pageone

I don´t see Hawkins beating WsW to be honest...
Sasaki is also close, I think between these five, the gap is not that large:Apoo,Drake,WsW,Sasaki and Hawkins...
Drake, Apoo and Hawkins are stronger than Who's Who and Sasaki, even tho not that far from them.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Morj's argument at 6:30 for an admiral being in Wano is :akaman:
Aside from Fuji/Ryo ( who make the most sense ) I think about one more possibility which seems to be forgotten by the fandom.

Chaton and Gion... People tend to forget that they would be Admirals if Fuji and Ryo didn't appear in the military draft.

Imagine Kizaru supported by Chaton and Gion leading the vanguard squad on Wano.

Lol… by the way, I used to cheer for France in that World Cup… but do you know that in last 5 years the only national team I support is Italy!?
hhhh strange how people change
This summer was a pleasant surprise indeed.
Everyone believed that France would have owned the tournament, instead Italy did a marvelous job.
Chiesa is just too strong.
It came Rome in the end.
:goyea:

Another thing I that I totally got wrong was the idea that Hawkins/Apoo would switch sides. I though Oda would go the generic route and have them do so, but he actually stuck to his guns and made them antagonists. Leaves me more confident that Drake will finish off Apoo.
Drake vs Apoo should be next chapter. With Sanji and Queen gone from the Live Floor, Drake and Apoo are now the big guns there. Apoo should be summoning the remaining Numbers soon, and hopefully Chopper will recover on time and fight them

Status
Not open for further replies.