Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone thinks Killer can defeat Sanji. Their sanity needs to be questioned. Sanji just got a durubaility buff that puts him above every Nova bar Kid. Killer stands no chance. Sanji is faster, more durable and has a better attack potency.
You candies are wild, this chapter humiliation isn't enough already ? Muh Queen going to shit his pants and get low/mid diffed retardation for 2 weeks:kobeha:

To be honest I have no preferences really. Nothing is intriguing for me anymore. I was most intrigued with Toki but then Oda decided that her role will solely be used as a baby making machine for Oden. Then I was intrigued about Oden’s journal but then I remembered Oda is just using the journal as a marketing tactic to keep the readers “intrigued in mystery”.
What do you think of sanji's recent developments.. would you call it a splendid disaster for his character based on what has been shown or basically your interpretation of his character.. or has some merit to it and oda will derive a sub plot out of it (or he has the next chap) to make sanji reconcile and ponder over thiz.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Killer would assassinate Sanji. Sanji can fight Heat equally, but that’s it. Killer is Zoro-Level.
"Killer is Zoro level" You mean the same Zoro that put him down with one of his weaker attacks in a 2 vs 1 matchup:milaugh:
Killer ain't assasinating shit. He wouldn't make it into the SH's top 5 combatant. Luffy > Zoro > Sanji > Jinbe > Franky > Killer
Jinbe who is weaker than Sanji just defeated a former Cp9 agent whose bounty is much greater than that of Killer but Heat = Sanji amirite?

- Queen says that Judge once said that he wanted to create humans with "exoskeletons", with great power and endurance and
an "ice heart" without feelings

:steef:
it very ironic knowing his fire gets hotter with his emotions..and then Judge modified him with fire..knowing that it will subdue it.?

ofc assuming it is a modifications (DJ)

"Killer is Zoro level" You mean the same Zoro that put him down with one of his weaker attacks in a 2 vs 1 matchup:milaugh:
Killer ain't assasinating shit. He wouldn't make it into the SH's top 5 combatant. Luffy > Zoro > Sanji > Jinbe > Franky > Killer
Jinbe who is weaker than Sanji just defeated a former Cp9 agent whose bounty is much greater than that of Killer but Heat = Sanji amirite?
Just because Zoro is > Killer does not mean Cook > Killer.

Cook is not even in the top 5 strongest fighters of the alliance.

Status
Not open for further replies.