Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean Croc could clash with Mihawk, Akainu and Doflamingo. That's not really a debate lol.

We know a lot of Luffy's wins were kinda bullshit. Only justified by the fact that he had more physical strength.
“Kinda” is being generous
Post automatically merged:

I don’t think you should be on worstgen if you’re under 16….

Lmao.
Jokes aside, Killer is a far better fighter than Sanjino with far higher lethality and the only way Sanjino stands a chance is through invisibility if Killer doesnt have CoO.
Maybe you can make an argument that Killer > Base Sanji. But with the upgrades Killer stands no chance.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
killer mid diff Hawkins, Sanji got low diff and was only saved thanks to his daddy

oh btw he's currently running away
"Thanks to his daddy" You mfs all sound like groupies uttering the same nonsense. some next level sheep behaviour:tchpepe:
Atleast read the whole damn spoiler before wasting my time with this foolish post:pepeke:

So its not enough of offscreen fights and oneshots.... seems like hawkins is oneshoted too after his arm is cut. so bad xD
oda makes sanji run...why? hopefully his fight last longer than the others... seems like oda sometimes is in a rush, and then wastes panels asf.

seems like a 3/10 chapt. only hope is big mum.

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

I don't think that's the reason for Killer being stronger than Sanji
Fighter > Cook is not a prorogative
If I had to be serious Killer is arguably not damaging Sanji enough for his Exoskeleton not to recover. A possibility however would be making sure that he penetrates it and then keeps pushing.

Like I gauge Sanji's durability probably below King level but not by a huge amount, so Killer should be able to penetrate him but not easily.

On the other hand Sanji can try to deal some damage but it will take some robust amount of time. Unless his AP improved a lot.

If I had to be serious Killer is arguably not damaging Sanji enough for his Exoskeleton not to recover. A possibility however would be making sure that he penetrates it and then keeps pushing.

Like I gauge Sanji's durability probably below King level but not by a huge amount, so Killer should be able to penetrate him but not easily.

On the other hand Sanji can try to deal some damage but it will take some robust amount of time. Unless his AP improved a lot.
Are you telling me that sanji durability > kaido?
If I remember correctly, killer did damage kaido using a move where he got past his defenses(like an attack that directly entered kaido body)

holfy f. people are actually indirectly saying that sanji durability and reg is > kaido.
im out.
good night.

So you mean Bepo isn't stronger than Sanji ? :laughmoji:
I said twice that my point was about the role
I still think that Killer>Sanji and Sanji>Bepo

Killer sonic attack can damage Sanji, that's not up for debate. The challenge would be to deal enough damage to overcome Sanji regen (aka connecting enough blows), which I'm confident Killer can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.