Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
So Killer can fold Sanji for defeating a guy who is weaker than the flying six?

And if you want to argue pedantics about emperor stuff, Killer couldn't cut Kaido's scales like the scabbards could. He used sound waves.

This isn't saying that Killer is weak, but its just a really questionable line of reasoning.
Kidd couldn't do shit to kaido either is he below scabbards too ?
Shit points.
Hawkins was 0 threat to killer
The ONLY jeopardy was a hostage that killer dealt with EASILY

This thread up in arms over Killer v Sanji why????
:choppawhat::choppawhat::choppawhat:
What has killer done that was impressive this chapter besides use his brain? Sanji is clearly portrayed to do greater things narrative and feats wise this should be a Sanji wash
Lol I think we all know which fanbase is behind the sudden Killer praise and Sanji comparisons.

I seriously don't understand the constant power level discussions yall do. Like do yall realize these characters are only as strong as Oda deems necessary for the plot? Killer can have feats showing his stronger than Sanji for one chapter but then the following chapter the opposite can be true. Yall continue with this nonsense discussions. Granted it does give WorstGen traffic though so no wonder they baiting you guys with those polls lmao.
Not true at all. See Nami/Usopp vs. Page 1/Ulti. Oda doesn't give away cheap wins.

I seriously don't understand the constant power level discussions yall do. Like do yall realize these characters are only as strong as Oda deems necessary for the plot? Killer can have feats showing his stronger than Sanji for one chapter but then the following chapter the opposite can be true. Yall continue with this nonsense discussions. Granted it does give WorstGen traffic though so no wonder they baiting you guys with those polls lmao.
Bruh, the fuck else we supposed to talk about if not Power levels?
The story is ass and continues to get worse.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Same reason you never shut up about how bad one piece is and yet here you are every week

I

Indigo

How was Zoro more close to Luffy pre time skip? Now he negs main fishman boss underwater, scars Kaido and unlocks the same ability as him.
It's just based on how Oda is portraying both characters in this arc

Zoro goes up against Kaido, uses everything he got with Asura (he said it so himself) and is able to scar Kaido (a small scar compared to Oden) and get little recognition for it

Now Oda is putting Luffy going solo against Kaido, on base, and he is being able to trade blows and keep up with Kaido

While Zoro is struggling a little bit to keep up with King

So in a way, right now Luffy is doing better 1v1 against Kaido than Zoro is doing against King

Neg diffing Hody before he took the drugs doesn't really compare to defeating him in the end of the arc, and Zoro could still do it no doubt, Hody was trash anyway

but we're seeing right now that Oda is portraying Luffy way better at dealing with Kaido than Zoro, and showing Zoro struggling against King

I wished Oda made Zoro closer to Luffy, but it just isn't the case anymore

Before Wano we could argue yes, because Zoro is fighting King and is going to defeat him, better than Luffy defeated Katakuri, but since it appears Oda is gonna give Luffy the W for taking down Kaido...

:josad:

Luffy, Law, Kid, Zoro, Killer were the Top 5 Supernova when they fought on the roof.

But with his powerups, Sanji clearly surpassed Killer. Sanji is right hand level now (and can beat Marco/King) imo.
How does one sword breaking on Sanji suddenly put him above Killer, Marco, and King?

Judging by the spoilers, Queen doesn’t seem that concerned by Sanji’s latest power up, in fact Queen is still taunting Sanji to put on his raid suit.

I don’t understand how one sword breaking made you raise Sanji so high in your tier list. I even went to the VIZ site to make sure I didn’t accidentally skip an entire chapter by mistake, that’s how much your post confused me.

Yes, I know you said that, but saying one is above the other one in your "list" doesn't mean much. If you're an absolute Kid fan, for example, and you have Sanji at number 14 and Killer at number 15, I'm not sure it really proves you're not biased towards Killer, especially if you choose this avy. It's exactly like saying "I'm not racist because I have black friends".
I don’t see what your point is lol. My favorite character is Kidd and I also like his partner Killer so I got a cool looking avy with them. That being said I still like Sanji more than Killer and yet I’m not going to just put Sanji over Killer because I like him more even though the manga literally says otherwise. What does me being a Kidd fan have to do with this particular discussion?

I

Indigo

So Killer can fold Sanji for defeating a guy who is weaker than the flying six?

And if you want to argue pedantics about emperor stuff, Killer couldn't cut Kaido's scales like the scabbards could. He used sound waves.

This isn't saying that Killer is weak, but its just a really questionable line of reasoning.
You realize Killer's sound waves would counter Sanji pretty hard right? because it would go past his raid suit and skin, causing internal damage.

I think Killer has a pretty good shot at damaging Sanji well, if he was able to damage even Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.