Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why you spamming that then?
Law uses “Chambres” to teleport close to Big Mom's head and then uses “Countershock” attack to hit Big Mom with a powerful electric shock in her face. Prometheus launches himself at Law using a new attack called “Stolen Fire” (Stolen Fire - 盗まれた火 (シュトーレン フォイア)). The attack burns Law, who falls down to the ground.

Big Mom recovers, jumps, spins in the air and then swings her sword down at Kid with a new attack called “Mama-Raid” (Mama's Sudden Attack - マーマ急襲 (マーマレイド)). Kid and Law are down in front of Big Mom, but they are still trying to get up.

Big Mom: "Hmm?"

Kid: "Hah... Hah...
A headache!? No...!! What is happening to me!!
Now... that I'm finally in front of a “Yonkou”!!
What will happen if I die this way? My life as a pirate will be...!!"

Big Mom: "Mamahahahaha!! It's funny Kid!!
Are you going to die even if I do nothing!?"

Law: "...!!"

Kid: "Damn..."

:myman:

Sorry if you took me wrongly but it isn't my intention, just saying it's a possibility. also why hawkins has an useless card in his deck that does nothing ?
No no I was not attacking you lol
It's not that the card doesn't do anything or is useless, he was using it as a prediction just like he did after the skirmish with Zoro (when he pointed out that someone was on his way to rescue them and Tsuro showed up)

Law uses “Chambres” to teleport close to Big Mom's head and then uses “Countershock” attack to hit Big Mom with a powerful electric shock in her face. Prometheus launches himself at Law using a new attack called “Stolen Fire” (Stolen Fire - 盗まれた火 (シュトーレン フォイア)). The attack burns Law, who falls down to the ground.

Big Mom recovers, jumps, spins in the air and then swings her sword down at Kid with a new attack called “Mama-Raid” (Mama's Sudden Attack - マーマ急襲 (マーマレイド)). Kid and Law are down in front of Big Mom, but they are still trying to get up.

Big Mom: "Hmm?"

Kid: "Hah... Hah...
A headache!? No...!! What is happening to me!!
Now... that I'm finally in front of a “Yonkou”!!
What will happen if I die this way? My life as a pirate will be...!!"

Big Mom: "Mamahahahaha!! It's funny Kid!!
Are you going to die even if I do nothing!?"

Law: "...!!"

Kid: "Damn..."

:myman:
So?
Kidd fighting an Emperor while nerfed and I should cry?

Seems like you missed the end of the chapter too

card confirms nothing thats you doing mental gymnastics. without law hes not defeating BM.
BM is almost equal to kaido and kid lost his arm to weakest yonko SHANKS. i dont see him 1v1ing BM.

but then again he fought 3 yonkos and still alive..and haki blooms at extreme conditions so its a possibility... we'll see
Shanks isn't the weakest yonko since

1. His crew is more balanced since they all natural have higher bounties with Ben bachman possibly being close to shanks himself

2. Dude became a yonko like 6 years ago and almost has as much bounty as the yonkos that were there years before him???

Status
Not open for further replies.