Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Gap between Luffy and the rest of the supernova is huge. This chapter just showed us that.

In Whole Cake Island, Big Mom needed to use Haki and her bodyweight to block Luffy's Gear 4 Boundman Kong Gun( without advanced haki) and it still shook her arm.

In this arc, she has not used haki to block kid or Law's attacks.

Not only that but the gap im durability between Luffy and the rest is massive.

Kaido used Advanced CoC + CoA on every attack he knocked out Luffy with, indicating that Luffy cannot be taken out through normal means.

Big Mom uses Advanced CoC on Ulti but not against Law and Kid.

Luffy takes a partial thunder bugua, multiple club attacks and was not knocked out.

Then Luffy took A Ragnarok, and got up even faster than it took Akainu to recover from Whitebeard knocking him out.

The Gap between them is massive.
Actually, this makes sense story-wise

All of Luffy rival didn't participate of the Marineford events and most of them just went to the New World immediately.

If the Strawhats were not ahead of the Supernovas after the 2 years training, the timeskip would be useless.

I like the idea that Kidd will keep being Luffy rival, because that makes One Piece a more special shonen manga where the MC is not a untouchable God. But him and Law losing to BM while Luffy beats Kaido makes more sense narative wise. Makes Luffy decision for stop the journey for training have more weight.

Obviously Ragnarok stronger, as it has Advanced Conquerors haki + Armament Haki and it is performed by Hybrid Kaido.

Meanwhile Big Mom has not used Adv CoC on any of them.
Isn't Ragnarok the same attack failing to deal substantial damage to Luffy despite the blatant way it hit him? 🤔

Isn't Ragnarok the same attack failing to deal substantial damage to Luffy despite the blatant way it hit him? 🤔
Yes, due to Luffy's insane endurance and durability.

You cannot bring luffy down without extreme attacks.

Even Big Mom in WCI used her devil fruit and armamemt haki fused( Gear 4 like ability) to stop Luffy's Gear 4 attack on her.

Katakuri and luffy have the flame pattern when they mixed armament haki with their devil fruit.

Katakuri armament haki with Gear 4 flames, was sticky and hard at the same time.

Luffy's Gear 4 was rubber and hard at the same time.

Zoro has Ashura than can blitz and nearly kill Kaido while severely nerfed.
If Zoro actually needs power up to beat King it only proves King is stronger than Kaido.
Do you think King is stronger than kaido?
Blitzing Kaido ain’t impressive lol, it was done many times. And nearly Kill Kaido? Where ? In two piece lol. Kaido ate that attack just fine and was still standing. Although I don’t think Zoro needs a PU, but if he does it just shows more that he was never a challenge to Kaido. Zoro wasn’t even worth Kaido’s acknowledgment.

In a cool double page we see how Killer jumps towards Hawkins and cuts off his left arm.

Kaidou's subordinates: "Ehh!?
Hawkins-san!!"

Hawkins: "Ahhhh!!!
Why did you cut off my arm!!?
All the damage will go..."

Killer: "Kid doesn't have a left arm!!!"

As Killer says this, we see Kid's metal arm separates from his body. Hawkins looks at Killer terrified. Killer grabs Hawkins' severed arm and rips a straw doll out of it.

Killer: "Second question.
If I take THIS DOLL out...
What's left to protect you!?
Hah... Hah..."

Hawkins: "Congratulations...!!
That is my last one...
(Damn, this is something unexpected.)
“Strawman’s Card”
“Grim Reaper” upright position."
“Card of Annihilation”!!!
Then I'll just get rid of you heads on!!"

A huge voodoo doll comes out of Hawkins' sword and tries to attack Killer with his scythe. But Killer is faster.

So, how exactly does Hawkins not know that Kid doesn't have a left arm? What kind of shit writing is this. Hawkins is supposed to be really smart and Oda just ruined this completely. Hawkins also had the chance to kill Killer right then and there. Instead of kicking him...

Hawkins had so much time and he could do so much stuff. He had the advantage and he took his time to answer all these questions from Killer.

This fight is more like a Q&A session than an actual fight.
Hawkins could have impaled Killer when he was begging him to take his life instead, and then he could have stabbed his own heart to kill Kidd through the straw doll. Plot plot no mi is a bad bitch

I'm actually really curious about Law. Like, he's not getting nearly the same amount of focus when it comes to being driven to beat a Yonko. This whole chapter was about Killer and Kid's resolve to win. BM entirely ignored Law after he attacked her (since Prometheus did the work) and went straight for a downed Kid.

So I have to question if he's meant to stick around the entire time fighting or will he be used somewhere else. Maybe he fights the head of CP-0? Smoothie (imo, not possible considering where they are)? I have a feeling a distraction is coming that will pull him away from BM.

I just think Oda is 100% making Kid parallel Luffy now.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
What are those questions even?

By now you should know the answer: If Oda just wanted it to happen, it would happen.

There is no clear cut power-system or power-ranking that the author has to follow in One Piece. Oda just writes whatever he wants and whatever he deems cool or necessary at the moment.
it's sad but it's real

I am 100% sure you guys think substantial damage can only be dealt through blades.
How it did not do substantial damage if it knocked out Luffy? What kind of logic is this?
I guess Tyson Fury first knock down on Wilder did not do any substantial damage because he got up after lol

Hawkins could have impaled Killer when he was begging him to take his life instead, and then he could have stabbed his own heart to kill Kidd through the straw doll. Plot plot no mi is a bad bitch
Hawkins held the villain ball. When the Villain has to so evil and wicked that they lose. It's his personality. Hawkins is a dick.

Thinking this too, Law is literally irrelevant for Oda when it come to Big mom. I think Kid will stay alone while Law taking on someone else. Question is who, literally everyone is done...
One thing that has been ignored for the entire raid is Law's stamina, he has been non stop using his abilities and his strongest attacks without recovering at all...

Blitzing Kaido ain’t impressive lol, it was done many times. And nearly Kill Kaido? Where ? In two piece lol. Kaido ate that attack just fine and was still standing. Although I don’t think Zoro needs a PU, but if he does it just shows more that he was never a challenge to Kaido. Zoro wasn’t even worth Kaido’s acknowledgment.
Who besides Zoro and arguably luffy was able to blitz hybrid Kaido?

Acknowledgement?
Kaido literally said with you I can take over the world
He called scabbards attack trash, he said you have done enough pirate hunger this will leave a scar.
Kaidos entire torso Acknowledges Zoro. Talk about the garbage reasoning.
Did Kaido Acknowledge Oden the day he scarred him? Do you want Kaido to fight or continuously praise Zoro?

Status
Not open for further replies.