Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But she is so strong according to the fandom. How come she couldn't get around FUCKING CUFFS WHEN SHE LEARNT ADVCOC??????????????????????????

Yeah you can't answer because there is none. Oda just write this out of his ass.
bro those cuffs can be broken internally which yamato cannot do..she can only coat her attacks with coc..thats why luffy had to help her.
and she is FUCKING STRONG BECAUSE SHE USED TO FIGHT WITH HER FUCKING FATHER.

TRY TO UNDERSTAND THINGS WHILE READING ONE PIECE INSTEAD OF WHINING AND BITCHING ABOUT other characters, there is more to op than fighting

B

Ballel

bro those cuffs can be broken internally which yamato cannot do..she can only coat her attacks with coc..thats why luffy had to help her.

TRY TO UNDERSTAND THINGS WHILE READING ONE PIECE INSTEAD OF WHINING AND BITCHING ABOUT other characters, there is more to op than fighting
Stop arguing with him
He is a certified Yamato hater and will never change his mind on her

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Stop arguing with him
He is a certified Yamato hater and will never change his mind on her
Shut you stupid ass up and don't butt in. You can;t name one good thing about your Yamato fanboyism rather than her looks.

But she is such a good learner. She learnt advCoC over the years. She couldn't learn some stupid internal damage?

How sad.

Was whole coc thing you must born with it ? The manga say so.
let not forget don guy that garp beat don guy into crying baby even he ha coc. Coc is something you are born with even you are world most cry baby in the universe. Lol coc. She dont know advanced coa stuff but basic coa and coo.
Post automatically merged:

Shut you stupid ass up and don't butt in. You can;t name one good thing about your Yamato fanboyism rather than her looks.?
ok yamato is uglier than big mom deal it my opinion:kayneshrug:

bro those cuffs can be broken internally which yamato cannot do.
That's the whole point of "advanced CoC". It's non-touching, just like advanced CoA. Apart from CoO, "advanced" anything is just non-touching.

Anyone with "advanced" CoC can and should break cuffs. Luffy's advanced CoA > Yamato's CoC.

Oda is going to retcon that shit just like he retconned Rayleigh. She's just using some basic variation of it.

But she is so strong according to the fandom. How come she couldn't get around FUCKING CUFFS WHEN SHE LEARNT ADVCOC??????????????????????????

Yeah you can't answer because there is none. Oda just write this out of his ass.
Hyogoro knows how to use flowing haki and can send ranged attacks and even he couldn't break his collar, coating in CoC is clearly meant to be different in the manga.

That's the whole point of "advanced CoC". It's non-touching, just like advanced CoA. Apart from CoO, "advanced" anything is just non-touching.

Anyone with "advanced" CoC can and should break cuffs. Luffy's advanced CoA > Yamato's CoC.

Oda is going to retcon that shit just like he retconned Rayleigh. She's just using some basic variation of it.

[/QUOTE]
No lol

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Hyogoro knows how to use flowing haki and can send ranged attacks and even he couldn't break his collar, coating in CoC is clearly meant to be different in the manga.

Check this^

+ to top it off.

It's just inconsistent from Oda.

What people can and can't do.

and it is not only with Yamato.

uhhhh....thats my fucking point ?
adv coc = 1. coating
2. internal shit.
yamato knows only 1.

uhhhh....thats my fucking point ?
adv coc = 1. coating
2. internal shit.
yamato knows only 1.
I get it. But I just wouldn't call it "advanced" CoC. I think characters were already doing what she is doing. Oda just didn't draw it. Same thing with pre-TS CoA and coloring it black.

To me Yamato is not doing anything Luffy isn't already doing here. Oda just changed the design (made it more curly).

I get it. But I just wouldn't call it "advanced" CoC. I think characters were already doing what she is doing. Oda just didn't draw it. Same thing with pre-TS CoA and coloring it black.

To me Yamato is not doing anything Luffy isn't already doing here. Oda just changed the design (made it more curly).

Not really, the dark full trail has been used to portray CoC attacks since Roger and Whitebeard clash and unless Ulti gets confirmed to be CoC user the sparks in regular CoA attacks is still used.

most people use that term, its just easy to understand and communicate with others

Not really, the dark full trail has been used to portray CoC attacks since Roger and Whitebeard clash and unless Ulti gets confirmed to be CoC user the sparks in regular CoA attacks is still used.
Didn't say it's not used. Just said before Roger/WB it was never shown, even though it was clearly used (Shanks/WB, BM/Kaido).

So there's only two options here. Either Yamato is just using "regular CoC" like everyone else, OR she is using a "basic Ryou" version of CoC.

Her CoC is certainly not strong/advanced enough to penetrate internally.

Didn't say it's not used. Just said before Roger/WB it was never shown, even though it was clearly used (Shanks/WB, BM/Kaido).

So there's only two options here. Either Yamato is just using "regular CoC" like everyone else, OR she is using a "basic Ryou" version of CoC.

Her CoC is certainly not strong/advanced enough to penetrate internally.
Yamato is definitely coating CoC in her club, it boils down to whether that method can safely destroy cuffs or if Yamato even comprehends that the ability to hit stuff hard with her club can be applied to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.