Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that Oda is really going to have Kidd defeat Big Mom. That would make him the strongest character on the alliance. Never thought it would happen.
And Oda keeps on clowning Big Mom, this one isn't a surprise.
Don't fall for fake hype, BM isn't going down without fighting Luffy.
Kid might be the first to injure her on panel though. (Outside of Law's internal attacks which don't seem that effective).

Btw, if Kid/Law get powerups, I hope it's not CoC-based (at least not for now).

I want awakening or some new technique. Switch it up like Zoro/Sanji. Giving everyone the same powerups is boring.
Law with less limitations would be so broken it would be nice if his haki bloomed enough to the point he can freely move and teleport Big mom. Also noticed Kid and Law actually have the best powers possible to make use of that giant sword in Onigashima

Don't fall for fake hype, BM isn't going down without fighting Luffy.
Kid might be the first to injure her on panel though. (Outside of Law's internal attacks which don't seem that effective).
Sure it shouldn't happen based on what we've seen from Kidd and Law so far but Oda just doesn't care anymore about making sense with these fights, everybody is getting one shoted.
At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Oda makes Big Mom going down with 2 or 3 combined attacks from Kidd and Law.

Status
Not open for further replies.