Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't see it myself for them too beat BM here unless they get help from Marco who heals them up again
they need the same level of fire power to beat Big Mom ...
Big Mom ~ Kaido

Big Mom being defeated in Wano won't make sense
but Oda will troll her again and somehow she won't be able to fight

something like BM Vs Queen or something

Okay, Kanjuro still up is shockinng to me….Lol

Apoo wasn’t defeated by Drake despite his injuries
:gokulaugh:
And now he’s turning….hmm, I guess I respect Hawkins more… cause at least he stuck with his own decision despite having regrets… maybe he will change later, but he saw through the end of his decision at least

while Apoo who was the guy who set up the alliance in first place, turns just like that….

Last chapter we saw him vs Drake… there was no sign at all he would turn, and now it just happened!

kinda disappointed…

Kid and Law awakened power… Look promising…

So, Law’s awakening is his room this time allows him to hurt the inside and not only the outside surface of the body with his slashes and swords? Cause I don’t believe it’s Gamma knife here… I think it’s just room + sword to affect the inside

Kid turns people and sorrounding objects to a magnet, may result in him burrying her with lots of weight and lots of attacks can just keep on coming at her

they LOST a 2 Vs 1 BADLY before ... so your argument is shit

and no ... I think the best they can do to Big Mom is to push her away or drop her or something. in an actual fight they won't come CLOSE to winning
When did they lose? You must be confusing them with Luffy :suresure:

Mid went downstairs with Meme, Law also survived TB and went down to fight another Yonko :suresure:

Big Meme is done, she's getting her shit rocked so hard she's gonna turn into permaolin.

When did they lose? You must be confusing them with Luffy
post dressrosa?
after Kaido interduction?

stay away from weed

Mid went downstairs with Meme, Law also survived TB and went down to fight another Yonko

Big Meme is done, she's getting her shit rocked so hard she's gonna turn into permaolin.
they run away after doing NOTHING to Kaido
and Big Mom losing a fight and being overpowered is the weed talking

don't embarrass yourself like this again
Post automatically merged:

At this point I believe she'll turn too O-Lin and then fights off CP0 for the alliance
that CAN happen too ... sadly ... but I can only hope not

Some trivia, the chapter title seems to reference a line from The Tale of the Heiki:

The sound of the Gion Shōja bells echoes the impermanence of all things; the color of the sāla flowers reveals the truth that the prosperous must decline. The proud do not endure, they are like a dream on a spring night; the mighty fall at last, they are as dust before the wind.
........????
So the raid will fail or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.