Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Again, where are you getting that they got it through recent "training"? We have 0 idea what the circumstance is. It could very well be like Haki when it's unlocked in the heat of battle.
Yeah but the way it's phrased implies they've had it before going to Onigashima. So for Law's sake, it's likely he developed it post Dressrosa considering he would've used it against Doffy if he had it.

- Law and Kid “awakened” their abilites, but they only can use them as their last resort.
If they can only use them as a last resort that implies this isn't a new power up like FS, but something they've held in reserve
In Law's case its a power up since we didnt see it during dressrosa, but it could be the case that he achieved that since then offscreen and that explains why he is so much more powerful now

And ? I'm supposed to care he's finally gonna hurt a yc2 after 3 power ups. Congrats I guess
Yes you are

Zoro got 2 powers ups this arc and is gonna get a third one against king

Robin straight up broke a record, by having 3 power ups in 2 chapters

This is a war arc. Except a lot of power ups

@Ssg super suit coby

If Coby was here he would give his substantial contribution to the cause. :cheers:
You understand. Cuz I am very disappointed in these spoilers man. Kidd magenitizes bigmom to do what? Can he casually throw her around now? If he can that would be dope. But if he cant then what's the point?

Laws awakening is literally a poor mans advanced ryou. His awakening should have been rearranging a person's motor skills this way in order for you to move your arm you have to move you leg or to twitch your head you have to move your ankle etc

Status
Not open for further replies.