Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are the zorotards surprised that 2 novas who are meant to be luffys rival are being portrayed to have scaled above him?? This shit should have happened long ago . But oda trashed on kid and law . It should never have even being a discussion who is strong . Cos it should have always being luffy kid law top3, but oda is sometimes a shit ass writer. Who sacrifices characters portrayal for other characters . Characters that suffered from such shit include law sanji and kid . Glad he is coming back to his senses .

A sum of the fights that still need to be finished:
Raizo vs fuku
Big mom vs kid and law
Queen vs sanji
King vs zoro
Kaido vs luffy

Now raizo vs fuku will be half a chapter at most lol. Zoro and sanjis fight will be 2 to 3 chapters max. Kid and law vs big mom will be 3 chapters not including this. And kaido vs luffy will be at least 5 chapters (not inuding a flashback). So i think 15-20 chapters to finish the fight

Also we still need to have:
- a possible kid flashback
- kaido flashback (cuz of all the teasing and the importance of wano and how yamato came to be)
- killing orochi
- cp0 stuff
- some filler
Too early to assume this Apoo/Numbers shit is going to end any way positive though (i.e. why would anyone trust Apoo?) On top of this, now Kanjuro is back up and someone needs to deal with his fire shit and himself.

Wouldn't even be surprised if Hotei gets back up so Kawamatsu can get moment with Raizo/Fuku and Oda can parallel the Mimiwarigumi and Onibawanshu falling at the same time lol.

Bogard

You can't win
I am not saying that's not the case but when you read it as a whole, it gives the impression that they just awakened their abilities and can only use it once because they awakened them just now. Based on what we know so far, awakening isn't a one time move akin to GN, for example. It's actually a mode, or work like one at least, so it makes more sense that their usage is limited if they just awakened it.
Where does it say they can only use it once? It only says it's a last ressort

Like how G4 was a last ressort for Luffy post-timeskip(first using it in dressrosa) and G4 is a mode or how Zoro has Asura since Enies Lobby and its still his last ressort.

And being new to awakening doesn't automatically mean being awakened during the fight. They could be new to awakening in the sense that Law for example developed it after his battle in dressrosa on his way to Wano and Kid developed it after his loss to Kaido, but it's since it's a new power-up, they can only use it as a last ressort for now.

Who cares? Congrats to Shueisha then? What is your point here? Are you saying Shueisha writes One Piece?
Are you seriously this thick? Oda is an employee. A worker i.e he works for someone else. His job is writing One Piece, he doesn't publish it. Publishers are the ones who hold the power. They could cancel One Piece anytime they wanted if they really wanted to and Oda could do literally nothing.

Well written villains and good pacing + overall Villain presence throughout the arc >>> Deaths.
Yes, deaths doesn't mean stakes. Pre TS arcs don't have deaths and yet people really feel the wins of protagonists. Now, unnecessary stuff like Kanjuro shit or Luffy running 10 chapters etc. diluting the tension. Let Kid and Law win against competent BigMom instead of dumbing her down or disrespecting her status.
That way Kidd and Law gets hype. Same for other fights. No need for deaths.

Just a superficial damage and what's the point if it didn't even beat him?:kayneshrug:
So an attack that scars him is now considered superficial damage. That's fine because he still damaged him more than anybody else during the war. Which makes everybody else attacks even more pathetic. He did that while nerfed and severely weakened with 20 to 30 broken bones. Nobody has defeated Kaido.

Yes, continue to tell me that this scene is wrong.

While you at it tell me about your fictional work, two piece.
Again why is Zoro being pushed back easily by King? Using Enma and Haki and yet he got hurt and even Franky is asking to fight into it too. Enma is it own abilities, not his as again you haven't prove my point why hasn't his other swords cut into Kaido and only Enma able to? Again no logic there.

Yes, deaths doesn't mean stakes. Pre TS arcs don't have deaths and yet people really feel the wins of protagonists. Now, unnecessary stuff like Kanjuro shit or Luffy running 10 chapters etc. diluting the tension. Let Kid and Law win against competent BigMom instead of dumbing her down or disrespecting her status.
That way Kidd and Law gets hype. Same for other fights. No need for deaths.
I mean Big Mom randomly stopped used Ikkoku ever since she went to the rooftop.

Status
Not open for further replies.