Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't even compare zolo's ashura damage to Law GK damage to Kaido Lmao:suresure:

I'm just saying that zolo's asura didn't weaken Kaido compared to when Law weaken Doflamingo with his GK so that Luffy can beat his opponents 1v1. Can't your pea sized brain actually process what I'm trying to say?:seriously:
It doesn't matter what it did to Doffy because Kaido is not Doffy. Three attacks in a row from the supernova captains amounted to nothing. That shows the difference between their strength.

You continue to claim Zoro attack didn't weaken Kaido that won't change the fact it scarred him and caused him to start breathing heavy. Yes, it wraken him. That was a heavily injured Zoro.

Kaido has taken several large internal destruction barrier haki from Luffy and haven't stated any one of those attacks caused him significant injury.

It doesn't matter what you or any of the other haters say Zoro rooftop feats aren't going away.

You and others ca try to downplay Zoro all you want because he is fighting King. The fact he through part of King's attack, that was much stronger than the one Kid tanked, without using barrier haki is impressive.

You know Kiku and Kinemon are straight up losers they can't even kill Kanjuro and look what happens each time they don't.

Asura gets injured/killed and now people are going to die due to this fire monster.

So Luffy is stronger than Kid and Law despite they can awaken their devil fruit what a massive L for them :suresure:

Also for the poll Zoro had the greatest power up in magic sword and Oden's haki.

:kobeha:

That's literally not what I said. I said Oda doesn't drag out fights to where the protagonists permanently lose (i.e. "antagonists win permanently") Akainu did not kill Whitebeard. Akainu had nothing to do with Whitebeard after he was punched into the dirt.

Learn to read.

Also, learn to use arc examples with ACTUAL fights instead of arc full of offscreened showcases and teases. Tidbit, there are no examples anyway
Akainu got what he wanted. WB dead and Ace dead.

Best of all he survived too.

Just like BM will likely survive Wano and most likely get beaten by Luffy later on.

Oda is giving doggy treats to show progression of Luffys rivals against a foe comparable to Kaido. When has Oda literally ever have Luffy not defeat a major antagonist of the series?

It doesn't matter what it did to Doffy because Kaido is not Doffy. Three attacks in a row from the supernova captains amounted to nothing. That shows the difference between their strength.

You continue to claim Zoro attack didn't weaken Kaido that won't change the fact it scarred him and caused him to start breathing heavy. Yes, it wraken him. That was a heavily injured Zoro.

Kaido has taken several large internal destruction barrier haki from Luffy and haven't stated any one of those attacks caused him significant injury.

It doesn't matter what you or any of the other haters say Zoro rooftop feats aren't going away.

You and others ca try to downplay Zoro all you want because he is fighting King. The fact he through part of King's attack, that was much stronger than the one Kid tanked, without using barrier haki is impressive.
Zoro wanted to knock Kaido down failed and in the next attack Luffy did with base punches there's clear intentional portrayal here by Oda

:kayneshrug:

?
Is Law's awakeningthe immortality surgery then?
no it's that thing he's isn't used to yet, whatever it is.
immortality surgery according to doffy needs for you to be skilled enough doctor. It has nothing to do with strength or df awakenings. Basically you need to be a top surgeon first.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Knocking someone down doesn't mean anything if you can't deal any damage Luffy did it first time he fought Kaido and Yamato did the same both dealing less damage than Zoro Tatsumaki
With every new chapter as another character gets a PU and Zoro isnt even present.

"Zbois are salty! They're getting mad about Oda!"

Like Zoro isnt getting a new powerup and is going to be stronger than his rooftop self. It's hilarious lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.