Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
In the Japanese text that @Bango🍅 posted.

@Bango🍅 dude, why there's no
mention of resurrection anymore? Was that part fake?
耳がなくて会話できないんでみたいな描写もある

前スレでレスついて分も返しとく
覚醒の下りはなし、
いきなりキッドがローに覚醒してるのか?と問いかける

ローの覚醒は復活にも使える模様
上の会話のあと、キッドが危ないなら使うがと返答するが俺のアシストしろで前述の攻撃技として使用

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Because his devil would be the only devil fruit on the history of one piece to be self reliant on something other than him the user or his fruit.

His AP range ability maneuverability are all affected by the amount of something in a given area in which he cannot control. Which means his power level is always limited to his immediate environment. And his awakening makes this situation no better
I don't see how Kid using weapons is any different from how weapon users use their weapons. But I kinda understand where you're getting at. Lack of metals in his proximity does hinder Kid's overall performance in a fight. Though, I don't think that makes him shit.

Blah blah blah. CoC is basically a requirement for being a legendary pirate. Law doesn’t have CoC, Kidd and Luffy do. Don’t get mad at me get mad at Oda. Don’t tell me you’re going to use Law having a backstory as proof that his portrayal is better lol
What portrayal? it's the first chapter in a decade sinse his introduction he got some decent looking focus in terms of character development and strength development and it wasn't even sorely about him. It's about Law and Kid working together and Law revealing interesting stuff like awakening. You're just mad that Kid isn't that important even with his CoC and stuff. He'll probably go MIA after wano again xd.

耳がなくて会話できないんでみたいな描写もある

前スレでレスついて分も返しとく
覚醒の下りはなし、
いきなりキッドがローに覚醒してるのか?と問いかける

ローの覚醒は復活にも使える模様
上の会話のあと、キッドが危ないなら使うがと返答するが俺のアシストしろで前述の攻撃技として使用
It seems that Rho's awakening can also be used for resurrection

Google translation of the red part

But redon didn't translate it, so maybe it's fake/wrong :choppawhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.