Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rooftop that bla bla bla Rooftop this bla bla bla

Kid and Law holding back all the time
It would make sense if they had a proper plan and stuff and they actually held back. And we all know the reason they did not use it earlier is that that is how oda writes...he brings stuff out of his editor's ass who does nothing.

You are fighting two yonkos and you still not use everything you got, because they are togheter and healthy. I call it bullshit.
It is not bullshit, it's tactic. You have to reserve your stamina in case a tough situation happens. They fought two Yonko and had to make sure to separate them - spamming awakening while making themselves exhausting af is a dumb move against two Yonko.

Big Mom vs Kidd and Law is going to be shitty as fuck because of Big Mom size and body shape, she can't do shit, can't give a kick, can't punch properly, is slow as fuck. Her homies don't do any consistent damage. How the fuck is she a yonko? just look at Kaido fighting and the damage is doing to his opponents and surroundings, Big Mom is fighting inside and she can't even destroy a floor or a few walls
Lol jumping to conclusions and bitching I see, we haven't even seen Big Mom go all out and we also haven't seen her using her awakening either.

This whole time she was just playing with them, she wasn't taking them seriously but things should hopefully change now.

Tbh Oda could've used some panels to show us Law training/sitting over books or some shit that indicates he's working on himself while Luffy was away in WCI after sanji. It wouldn't hurt at last. But I assume Oda was too preoccupied with the samurai instead and had no time...
With Kid we never knew his limits anyway, everything about him is new

- Law and Kid “awakened” their abilites, but they only can use them as their last resort.
It might not have made any difference even if they used it on the roof when both of the yonko were together and healthy
Kid and Law not using awakening on the roof the technique that cost a lot of energy = holding back
Kaido and BM not using awakening and BM not using adv COC on the roof = going all out
:luuh:

We are fighting against two Yonkos?

Better not use my awakening...

Right, let's use awakening from the start so we can run out of steam like Luffy and then Killer and Zoro need to babysit 3 deadweights :suresure:

They managed their stamina, unlike Luffy they can't afford to get KOed fifteen times and have a snack break.

Now it is the final fight and they are giving everyting they've got.

For me makes perfect sense they not using It on roof top.

A thing as a last resort you use It when you sure is gonna have efect. Not against 2 yonkos 100% with hight chances of not doing It right.

Both law and Kidd went ALL OUT but without using their ace yet.

It also seems awakening is very depending on stamina, hence Kid and Law decided to not use awakening on the rooftop since they fought two healthy Yonko.
Yeah. It is likely because they do not have that much experience with it which means they awakened it not far from currently.
If we compare with Katakuri and Doffy who were able to use without stamina issues. It means more room to grow for Law and Kidd

Lol jumping to conclusions and bitching I see, we haven't even seen Big Mom go all out and we also haven't seen her using her awakening either.

This whole time she was just playing with them, she wasn't taking them seriously but things should hopefully change now.
I doubt that, she'll probably lose in 2 or 3 chapters of fight, not much for a fresh Yonko
Very very bad portrayal Oda gave her

It is not bullshit, it's tactic. You have to reserve your stamina in case a tough situation happens. They fought two Yonko and had to make sure to separate them - spamming awakening while making themselves exhausting af is a dumb move against two Yonko.
Yeah, we can only make this lame excuse now.

Status
Not open for further replies.