Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kid and law's awakenings still seemingly follow the same rules as katakuri and doflamingo by being able to use your devil fruit ability out side your own body. Main difference being their devil fruits aren't actually physical substances like mochi or string

Kid with the magnet fruit can likely magnetize anyone (and anything hopefully) he wants either making whatever it is attract or repeal metal and the other things under his awakening

Law with the operation fruit and being a modification man (like luffy is a rubber man) can probably turn people themselves into their own mini rooms without having to actually cast one out. It can probably apply to inorganic stuff to but idk how that'd work. Law has one of if not the most abstract devil fruit abilities so its hard to really guess without seeing 🗿

1. Thats being explained currently as Sanji himself is figuring out what triggers it
2. Those suits existed before Sanji was born
1-I can tell you what triggered it. Oda's bad writing triggered it. There is no logical way to explain this. I hate this PU Sanji should have gotten a Diable Jambe PU not this.

2-Then whole Sanji's flashback becomes meaningles why his daddy didnt just put his suit for him. Oda will probably gonna say Soras medicine didnt worked properly.

I hate when Oda makes inconsistencies with Sanji's character i want him to get strong with good logic not with this.

Another issue is how is it now that awakening is affecting people instead of the surroundings. Kata and Doffy should have been able to turn people into moshi or strings if that's the case.
Because not all awakening are the same.
Kata and Doffy are able to produce things from their body (mochi and strings)
Law and Kidd do not produce from their body. So their fruit awakening will be different from Kata and Doffy's

Another issue is how is it now that awakening is affecting people instead of the surroundings. Kata and Doffy should have been able to turn people into moshi or strings if that's the case.
It's because not every Paramecia DF actually is about crafting your element. You have Law and Kid only affecting their powers on these objects. On Law's case, he creates his own surgery room and that's his playing field. Therefore, Law's awakening would rather boost his abilities even further, ie. making them more potent.

Status
Not open for further replies.