Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's always the Luffy and the Katakuri fanboys if you notice lol. In their minds, Luffy was stronger than all YC1 since he beat the strongest YC1 (Katakuri wank). And since he got neg diff'd by Kaido, they expect every YC1 to get the same treatment.

If anyone damages a top tier or even scratches them? They immediately scale them over the First Mates lmao.
in all fairness I wouldnt pin this on one particular fandom
a lot of people thought with how impressive zoro was at the roof
he would smack righthands out the gate . looking at you @Zowo

No ones saying righthands are approaching the level of the captains
but being able to damage one is in the books as well as being able to stall one.
now if they are somewhat able to damage her in a way thats fatal or decisive then thats different .

Think about it this way… Sturdier swords require less haki to keep from breaking… that’s the logic from Zoro vs Pica… Zoro can’t cut a Mountain with a sword that would break cutting a building in half… So Zoro has to both protect his swords and produce the energy to cut the mountain

if Zoro makes his swords naturally strong enough to withstand cutting a mountain WITHOUT him even using haki to protect them from breaking, then he officially has more AP to spare for the mountain cutting and all that
Oh yeah it makes sense :kata:
Anyways I'm hyped for whatever Oda got in store for Zoro :kata:

Yeah it could be the case, but I feel like with the introduction of haki, a Blackblade just feels like something symbolic, something that marks a great swordman, but the blade itself doesn't bring that much more to the table anymore compared to like the jump from Yubashiri to Shusui.
I guess, I just think any jump in grade is probably a large jump in quality.

Enma in its current state has a sharp edge and unique ability, we don’t know how this will change if it increases in rank. Perhaps the ability will become more powerful or lose its downside.

Well have to see how Oda handles it.

I think ppl should wait for the full resume/pics before calling Law or Kid awakening "underwhelming" :kaidowhat:
underwhelming? lol the poweres are not even shown to the full extent yet.. as law i guess didn't use his awakened power cause he will use them at the end.... this chapter doesn't really shows us much about what there powers can do.. and ofc.. Its going to be aswm

I guess, I just think any jump in grade is probably a large jump in quality.

Enma in its current state has a sharp edge and unique ability, we don’t know how this will change if it increases in rank. Perhaps the ability will become more powerful or lose its downside.

Well have to see how Oda handles it.
What? How will it become more powerful? It will suck up MORE of Zoro’s haki? Is that what you mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.