Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I'm 95% sure that Zoro's going to tie into hiyori's subplot. After the king fight, zoro will be absolutely fucked due to the coupled damage he gets from king and the zou medication. Hiyori will have to treat his wounds, just like she did in ringo. Orochi will attack her and Hiyori will have to defend zoro .

She will pick up enma and slay orochi for good. Enma won't turn her into a husk because the sword carries Oden's will and hence won't hurt her.
in the legend orochi is slain by ame no habakiri why would oda change that and miss one of those parallels he loves so much?

G

Gorosei Informer

@Bakazuki Bakainu I'm randomly picturing Big Mom as a big woman cooking a giant bean soup and throwing Queen inside the cauldron. Must be connected to the Udon events.
She's been giving me immense Hansel and Gretel vibes since she appeared tbh. Same with that witch from Spirited Away and Baba Yaga. I remember when people hoped she would have a "cauldron fruit" or even a witch mythical zoan or "magic/spell DF".

Funnily enough, Gruntila the hilarious but also extremely disgusting/abhorrent witch from Banjo Kazooie, pulls a "reverse Big Mom" in the game over for it lmao:

If I’m reading the spoilers correctly, it seems Law is the guy who will pull a chapter 1010 Zoro move, and for the rest of the fight Kid is going to be fighting Big Mom in a 1v1

maybe Yankers can now sleep easily knowing Big Mom will go down after getting her insides skewered
Then nerfed Law can fight Smoothie:kata:

Law and Kidd were legit holding back at the rooftop :crazwhat:

Zoro gave it his all and scarred an already damaged Kaido

Law gave it his all and made a pretty much fresh BM vomit blood

:hope:
"holding back" isn't exactly the right word, that would have been my problem, I'm glad Oda found a way to give them the ability to really damage a yonkou like Luffy and Zoro while providing a reason they didn't use it on the roof yet, because it would put them out of commission after.

And a correction: 5% health/energy Zoro, scarred Kaido.

Also Zoro not only scarred Kaido, he blocked and clashing with Kaido he had Kaido straining against the clashes.
"HNG!" or "HRRNG!" are sounds of straining

Fun fact: as of this chapter 1030, the Wano arc has now surpassed the combined length of Water 7, Enies Lobby, and the post-Enies lobby arcs. A lot of people consider them as one arc, so Wano is now the *longest arc in the series.

This is a shueisha advertisement and has nothing to do with Oda. Zoro and Sanji are main characters. Law and Kid are "relatively" main characters. Don't be surprised if King and Queen's fights end before BMs though
Zoro and Sanji are more important characters than Kid and Law. Their battle and opponents are more important then Big Mom. She doesn't have to be defeated during Wano.

Bogard

You can't win
If Oda does things right, Kid might come out of this arc as a real powerhouse
- Magnetic powers with comparable brute strength to G4 without drawback(in the right environment)
- Awakening
- Advanced color of conqueror(if he awakes it)

And if Law's role is to weaken BM for Kid to get his own 1 on 1 with Big Mom, he might end up sharing similar highlight to Luffy vs weakened Kaido getting his own 1 on 1

And thus with both ending up contesting each other on who accomplished the better feat

And with Killer defeating Hawkins, they may end up recruiting another SN, and we already know he had a base when he originally made an alliance with Hawkins and Apoo, which could then make him more competitive comparatively to Luffy's group

Status
Not open for further replies.