Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop crying only because the Yonkou are treated like shit. First war against the Yonkou and they're getting fucking washed while the Marines were granted an overwhelming victory over someone with the same status as the PK.
Lmao, you talk about who Oda respects more ?
Wouldn't have made the Admirals represent his childhood heroes if that wasn't the case.

Don't be so butthurt
I am pretty sure admirals based on famous Japan actors.

what part this yonko fans don’t understand that oda respect akain as he drew it ? :zorothink:

Is same Akainu don’t take damage form Marco and vista sneak attack, izo is not show to damage Akainu. But izo damge kadio. Akainu feats > yonko feats.

The biggest differences between Younko and Admirals is

Admirals are known solely for their competence and solo strength

Younkous have many territories, they kill, they destroy, they steal, and they have a whole crew at their disposal

It's funny these were the EXACT arguments I had with people when I told them to wait for Zoro vs King. Like nobody has patience lol. Guaranteed next chapter will probably be "worse" for users like you or me because it'll show BM in a monstrous way and at an advantage. Then we'll have to listen to weeks worth of incessant "they aren't winning" posts again and again even though the narrative is painting a very specific picture for Kid/Law.

We have a TON of unfinished plotwork for other villains. Fuku isn't down. Apoo likely isn't good (Oda is hyping the Numbers again), and CP-0 is an issue. But now all I'm hearing is the fight is over in BM favor because these events, even though it's been going on since 1015.

The plot didn't stop Zoro from using his strongest move, only to fight King 12 chapters later and likely becoming stronger/using stronger moves. It won't stop Kid or Law from doing the same either.
Limits are made to be surpassed for the Worst Generation this arc.

And yeah you’re right, Big Mom probably will go on the counter attack next time we focus on this fight which will mean Kidd hate from fans who are very reactionary. It’s just funny how even in the chapter where it’s supposed to be the two Supernova flexing on her, Kidd is still getting hated on. Imagine the hate when they start getting thrashed by adv CoC lol. If you’re gonna be reactionary at least show some love when they’re doing good lol

Kid beats any swordman alive except shanks and maybe fuji for now
If BM can't do a thing despite her physical strength, if Napoleon who's a living sword can't escape then no top tier sword user alive or dead can easily beat current Kidd.
He basically sent the whole floor down.

BM just tanked Law's Awakened attacks like nothing even though she bled!
This woman kept fighting shortly after despite suffering such blows to the head and body.
She's also gonna tank this Kidd powerful attack.

No Admiral can beat awakened Kidd and awakened Law in 1v2
Only Yonko and Akainu can
Is that why he needs Law's help to fight a sword user?

If Big Mom's sword is not coated in haki, which I bet it's not since she doesn't use haki that way, you haven't proved Kid DF awakening can't be stopped with haki. The power Oda created to counter DF power.

Don't forget, Kid hasn't been able to move Big Mom's sword without awakening even though she hasn't coated her sword with haki at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.