Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
king uses his wings to cut, same as rankyaku.
zoro knows how hard the pacifista are, shishi sonson wasn't enough, he used asura in sabody.
He was not as desperate against the pacifista- he was with his crew in a team battle, vs fighting for his crews life alone against a shichibukai. Shishisonson is his technique for highest speed and cutting power.
Oda just wanted to be flashy and show off G3/DJ and Asura all together.

kkg is slow and would never hit katakuri, and it'll be a waste of strength, you only need common sense to figure that out.
that fight was mainly about speed.

meanwhile asura has both strength and speed.
Luffy had FS at that point and was hitting Kat in base, in boundman he surely could hit Kat, and no KKG is not especially slow (especially because boundman can teleport to close any gap and KKG has a wide area of effect that would make it difficult to dodge).

I don't even know what awakening truly is, so it's hard for me to tell whether awakening happens at once or step by step. But here's my logic: pre-timskip Luffy mastered gear 2 and 3 after learning haki, and I think that similar stuff will happen with gear 4 and 5. I think Luffy will reavil gear 5 against Kaido which will have drawbacks as well, but then he will awaken his DF in the fight against Blackbeard where all the gear drawbacks will dessapier.
Imo disappearing sounds opposite to the way the story is being directed. I'd say he will have even MORE side effects

The New Version of king kong gun shown in 955 has that power condensed into the size of a regular kong gun fist, with the internal destruction haki on top of it.
it didn't look as impressive as dressrosa in terms of destruction capability, it only destroyed a steel plate.
and it was a failed attempt at outward haki infusion, so we can't judge it fairly anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.