Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Real question is, can Tatsumaki cancel out Kid's awakening in that scenario

Zoro can use it without any swords as well
@HA001 @Fenaker @Zowo
-zoro can send out flying slashes under extreme gravity (flying slashes alone require a lot of physical strength as brook pointed out at TB).
-kid's awakening has only managed to attract fodder weapons.
-kaido's tatsumaki overpowered kid.
-zoro's tatsumaki overpowered kaido's tatsumaki, cutting kaido in the process.

there's absolutly zero chance that zoro would lose to kid's awakening.

Tell me, where was that island sized Awakening in MF?
You can't be this dense. Why would they devastate their home turf they literally stated multiple times needs to be protected.

Tell me, why should I bother if they can affect an island when their target is 1 meter diameter standing a couple of meters in front of them?
Admirals are military weapons. They cause massive collateral damage as it is intended to take out multiple targets in a war. Affecting an island limits the freedom of an opponent.

Remember, you did this to yourself. Expectations are thieves of joy. I just wanted to save you but you do you.
Like I said, you can save all that and engage in a different matter, maybe you'll convince someone else. You definitely won't convince me. I just hope you'll stick around for the day you're proven wrong.

Nah… that’s not how you calculate things…

Luffy beat a shichibukai with Law help
Then beat Cracker with Nami’s help
Then beat Katakuri (who is above both of them) SOLO and alone

then went to this arc NOT NEEDING to face underlings as main fights… so he only went for Kaido and Kaido alone…and didn’t suffer against any underling, he left it for his crew and allies

you think after this, he will go down and face underlings in main fights !? Wake up Lol

This may only be true in case Gorosei are god level tiers and Luffy needs to beat one before facing Imu-sama

but other pirate crews? Luffy is only handling captains now
This ain't maths my guy, no calculations needed...at all.

He beat Doflamingo with laws help and everyone else who helped him when he gassed out.
And he wouldn't have without her
He "beat" Katakuri cause he nerfed himself. No 2 ways about it

and didn’t suffer against any underling

Yes he most likely will. What you think new villains in a new arc suddenly get weaker than previous villains lmao get real

Meh they don't matter right now or anytime soon

Nah he really ain't.

Whole Cake Island Gear 4 without Advanced Haki is so Overpowered that it forced Big Mom to use haki on herself to gaurd against it.

And that was kong gun

No wonder Rayleigh was confident in sendimg luffy into the New World
G4 is highly underrated imo.

Sure, it couldn't bypass Kaido's dragon scales but it's because punches usually do not work as well as other attacks. DR/WCI Bound Man is still ridiculously strong.

Tell me, where was that island sized Awakening in MF?
Tell me, why should I bother if they can affect an island when their target is 1 meter diameter standing a couple of meters in front of them?
Remember, you did this to yourself. Expectations are thieves of joy. I just wanted to save you but you do you. :myman:
Lik a yonkotard with low iq

I hope Kid and Law get different temporarily and BM just leave the location and Marco just give them the magic healing needed for them to come back the same way it happened to Zoro cuz as it’s now they are in a far worse condition than BM to finish her off. Also it’s gonna be much better if they defeat her in the live floor due to no bug fights are taken place there! I don’t think Oda made both Zoro and Sanji’s fights leave that spot if it didn’t have a good reason!

Status
Not open for further replies.