Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you bouncing around with your claims. When have I said that BM isn't Yonkou level. Based on feats, she isn't pushing Kaido to extreme diff, that's about it.

Marco beats either Kid or Law 1v1, both don't have the feats to prove their superior over him. Law legit is countered hard. They're barely YC1 level both.
None of the yonko aren't not extreme difficulty beating one another. Chances are Law and Kid take on Fujitora mid or high diff right now.

S

SwordMaster

Imao what that's mean?
Scotchinformer: It's official: Chapter 1031 gets a color cover, and One Piece manga will be on the cover of the magazine! The cover belongs to the climax of the Wano country arc

None of the yonko aren't not extreme difficulty beating one another. Chances are Law and Kid take on Fujitora mid or high diff right now.
Based on nothing. Kaido's feats shit on Meme.
Funny how you need to take a dig at fujitora as a defensive mechanism, you prove that I'm right lol.

Funny how you Yonkou clans made fun of Fuji for being injured by the revos only for meme to be embarrassed by two YC level opponents.

Mera Sabo is stronger than either Kid and Law

Based on nothing. Kaido's feats shit on Meme.
Funny how you need to take a dig at fujitora as a defensive mechanism, you prove that I'm right lol.

Funny how you Yonkou clans made fun of Fuji for being injured by the revos only for meme to be embarrassed by two YC level opponents.

Mera Sabo is stronger than either Kid and Law
feats? sorta like how Fujitora was sweating fighting a yc4 tier luffy? ok

Status
Not open for further replies.