Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
LMAO i don't wanna get personal but I do lift... Legs are more powerfull, but here we are talking about the difference between lifting something and FUCKING KICKING IT.
Try kicking a 30 Kg dumbell, you can probably lift it and throw it or slam it, but can you sending it flying with a kick ???? you clearly don't know basic physics
A dumbbel is made of metal kicking it will hurt your foot.
Try kicking a bottle full of water of the same weight and it will be sent flying.
Your logic doesnt apply here.
Sanji didnt do any damage he said so himself this is your way of coping.

LMAO i don't wanna get personal but I do lift... Legs are more powerfull, but here we are talking about the difference between lifting something and FUCKING KICKING IT.
Try kicking a 30 Kg dumbell, you can probably lift it and throw it or slam it, but can you sending it flying with a kick ???? you clearly don't know basic physics
I hate to say this, but when you lift something you're not just using your arms. Lifting is a full body exercise that utilises multiple core muscle groups. In the lift the legs are especially important...

Try kicking a bottle full of water of the same weight and it will be sent flying.
Even if you wore protection, you wouldn't be able to kick it in the air or even push it more than 3 meters i bet

So ok, Law didn't even put BM on her knees

Come on, belittle him for not putting her on her knees despite injuring her.

Btw Ashura Zoro attacked Kaido after briefly clashing with him, while Law attacked BM from behind.
This fanbase is composed of 2 factions, the Zoro fans and the anti-Zoro tards, being an anti-Zoro tard comes before being a Luffy, Lanji, Nami, anyone fan.

This is JUST PATHETIC
Like Law's ultimate move and Big Mom literally no sold it and got back to normal in second.
What the fuck, and Kidd didn't even do that much.

Sanji can at least do this much?
And ya'll said these losers are stronger than Marco and even King?
What is wrong with ya'll wankers? Kinnemon can do better
Post automatically merged:

Luffy > Yamato > Kid = Law >> Zoro > = Sanji
East Blue Zoro >>>>>>>>>>>>> EoS Luffy.

Bro LMAO, power here isn't proportional... the techniques differ and are limited by the mass of the object, lifting doesn't evolve like kicking in function of the weight of the object.... Please don't make me do a physic lesson. Kicking is all about the shock power at the moment needing everything you got in that instant of the shock, lifitng and throwing is in the movement, the power is constant and can grow a bit during a period of time... Don't make me do this

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
β€Ž
hes laughing cause he knew he was safe cause zoro didnt know what he just did
yet after he was hit he shit himself he didnt calm down until zoro said he didnt know what he was on about
So not only can you see into the future, you can also communicate with manga characters now:crazwhat:
You are obviously wasting your abilities on this forum, you should jump inside the manga and help Luffy defeat Kaido asap

Status
Not open for further replies.