Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
and you are the "genius" who thought kaido wasnt a dragon
In the words of Eminem, get your facts straight before you come at me, little goof

Um, no.

(1) Mythical Zoans have a SPECIFIC myth creature. Phoenix, Buddha, 9-tail Fox, Yamata no Orochi, etc... "Dragon" is too generic.

(2) Fish are not dragons. Mythology aside, base DF has to match model.

Phoenix is a bird.

Buddha is a human.

9-tail Fox is a canid (also called "Inu").

Yamata no Orochi is a snake.

The only "violation" we have is from a video game (Oda designed I think) where we have Bat Bat no Mi, Model: Vampire, where vampires turn into bats or something. So it could be something like

Uo Uo no Mi: Shenlong model or something.

I wouldn't be surprised if he is something like "Leviathan", but he does seem to be more eastern oriented.
you think he is a top tier mate, you compare him to characters like big mom
What glue are you sniffing? I compare him to Big Mom or Kaido, like I compare Jack to King, or Cracker/Perospero to Katakuri.

"Law hasn't used Gamma Knife. There is no "awakened" version of it, because Gamma Knife already causes internal destruction. The whole point of KROOM was to go internally. GK can already do that."
pretty sure countershock is an internal attack even tho its not awakened
read what you have said closely
awakening is his last resort
if he has something that he thought was more effective without using awakening , he would use it. .....
I agree its sad continuing this convo
Law hasn't used Gamma Knife. It's his strongest move. He will most likely use it.

You are just being a hard headed moron for no reason. We will see it later. There is "awakened" GK, because GK already does what awakening adv. he is provided with.

How this chapter disprove that they were going all out when they used their last resort in this very chapter? Oh yeah… because « Opening moves » right? :saden:

I hope the next moves from Law will not be sneak attack :saden::saden:
opening awakening attacks smart ass... An they definitely went all out, while holding back totally makes sense.... See u next week when awakening doesn’t magically end. An law/Kid do the same shit literally every awakening users done( multiple attacks/). I’m sure you’ll have something witty to say then

Didn't read

Tatsumaki >>>>> Law+Midd last resort all out desperate attacks :saden:
Classic ztard. Eyes/Ears closed to reality
Post automatically merged:

Pretty sure they didn't.
Law use a upgrade version of Countershock,I assume we see at least a upgrade version to infection shot and Gammaknife and one new major finisher who only work with awakening.

Same for Kid I assume they are not done yet.
That was word wrong

Kid: "Hey Trafalgar...!!
Has your ability “awakened”?"

Law: "I'm still not used to it ... But I'll use it in case of life or death...
It consumes a lot of energy, so I keep it as a last resort!!"

Kid: "The same thing happens to me... But we cannot defeat her by fighting normally at this rate.
We must use our ace up the sleeve!!
The awakening moves are there best attacks, ace up the sleeve and last resort.
Shockwave Will>GK

Well. If we compare it to Doffy's awakening; the weakest of Doffy's awakened attacks are already stronger than his strongest base attacks. What is Doffy's strongest base attack? Maybe overheat (which Law blocked in base and which didn't harm Luffy much).
??? Overheat never landed on anyone. It just grazed Luffy and wrapped around Law's sword. He could one shot Sanji with it.

Like I stated, some of the strongest move of Katakuri/Doflamingo were non-awakened (Mochi Drill, Parasite, Overheat, Birdcage).

The awakening isn't only about internal destruction, he's coating his sword with a mini Room instead of trapping his enemies into a big sized one. I don't know how it'd work but I wouldn't be surprised to see a new version of GK with Kroom.
The awakening makes his "room" ability apply to other objects. So objects appear/re-appear as he pleases. Otherwise he wouldn't "stab" Big Mom.

Gamma Knife already goes directly inside of people. There is no need for awakening, or KROOM. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if that already uses awakening to begin with.

This page had me thinking Hawkins was probably talking about Drake himself. Also, am I the only one who thinks Number 3 is creepy and looks scarier than the other two?
Why do you think that Hawkins talking about Drake in this page. Is it because Apoo says "we'll never get a chance like this"?

Number 1 looks more intimidating. None of them looks that much scary tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.