Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Law was accompanied by Nico Robin to go against Doffy then saving his stamina should be top priority. That doesn't become a priority if he is accompanied by the rooftop SN...
But that was not against Doffy, it was against some random fishes, a quick room move and they all would be easily killed, no? Imagine Law being worried about such trivial things while he gives 0 fucks in Onigashima.

I think we moved away from the initial topic. Anyway, Law's DF already consumes stamina, both Kid and Law confirmed that awakening consumes their stamina - which makes Law's use of awakening even more devastating when it comes to his stamina.

"I can't place Kidd/Law on X level until they seriously wound BM/kaido" OK lol

Anyway,

Law is definitely above YCs and Doffy...slightly or not, with awakening he's above them except Katakuri and Benn

Kidd I don't know if he's clearly above Katakuri
Need to see more...coz if Kidd needs to get closer to Tag Katakuri, he's not gonna win. He should master his awakening or show broken skills soon.

Currently , SN trio compared to Yonko underlings/Warlords :
AdCoC Luffy > Posthawk/Benn (Low top tier)
Kidd >= Katakuri (Top inbetweener) > Weevil ( inbetweener)
Law >= Doffy (Top high tier) > Marco (High high tier)

As the battle goes, they'll become Low top tier/Admiral level (Kidd) and inbetweener (Law)
So after seeing the picture Law barley made her bleed, while Zoro scar, made Kaido cough up way more blood and shivered. While Ashura doesn't take away most of Zoro stamina. Also Zoro could get through Kaido with mid level attacks like Dragon twister and BM was scared of Dragon blaze. While they didn't do any significant damage until they used the attacks the drain them like noting.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Marco and Perospero parallel is really fitting ngl, didn't think about that.
What bothers me is: will Drake play along with it and just outsmart him in the end or will he just fight Apoo and the Numbers next chapter?
I mean, in all the possibile scenarios I see Apoo gets the short end of the stick and takes the tough beating.
He could easily be arrested and interrogated by SWORD if you ask me..
I think Drake will stay "loyal" to Luffy for now. He may play along with Apoo for now but he definitely isnt trusting him.
If CP0 shows up in front of Drake and Apoo, I can see Apoo being used as hype tool...
Doesnt seem like Drake vs Apoo will be happening after this, as long as Apoo isnt targetting Samurai alliance on the Live Floor.

"I can't place Kidd/Law on X level until they seriously wound BM/kaido" OK lol

Anyway,

Law is definitely above YCs and Doffy...slightly or not, with awakening he's above them except Katakuri and Benn

Kidd I don't know if he's clearly above Katakuri
Need to see more...coz if Kidd needs to get closer to Tag Katakuri, he's not gonna win. He should master his awakening or show broken skills soon.

Currently , SN trio compared to Yonko underlings/Warlords :
AdCoC Luffy > Posthawk/Benn (Low top tier)
Kidd >= Katakuri (Top inbetweener) > Weevil ( inbetweener)
Law >= Doffy (Top high tier) > Marco (High high tier)

As the battle goes, they'll become Low top tier/Admiral level (Kidd) and inbetweener (Law)
Law is not defeating all YCs Ndule.

Kidd: Has your ability 'awakened'?
Law: ... I'm still getting used to it...I'll use it if I'm close to dying...since it's so draining on the body it can put you in a fatal situation when fighting!!
Kidd: It's like that for me too but...we're not going to get anywhere as it stands so let's use our trump cards and cover each other!!
Yep the attacks to finally made her bleed was their trump card that takes alot of energy
While Zoro mid level attacks were doing that.

Pain had meh gravity power and it was awesome. If Fuji gets similar powers, it will be enough imo.
Fuji's is already better than Pain's tho. His gravity powers usually have a 5 sec cooldown, very easy for speedsters to use this gap, meanwhile Fujitora can spam and pull meteors as much as he likes. If it's about Chibaku Tensei, Pain almost threatened his life with this move while Fujitora lifted all rubbles of Dressrosa while treating base Luffy like a fodder.

This is what it mentioned

Big Mom: "“Ikoku” (Ikoku Sovereignty)!!!"

Kid flies out of the explosion, his giant skull metal robot is destroyed.

It seems it was his robot to be striked fundamentally, it should not be him unless I missed a part but I don't think so.
Yeah, Kid was pushed out of the floor by the blast and his robot was destroyed. You see him in the panel falling out lol

You do?
I always wondered how you felt when kid was less in the frame
Well I won’t say that the reason I like Kidd is because I hate the SHs, but I can see where they guy is coming from lol. When the mc is wanked to heavens and treated like a golden child non stop, it makes some want to root for the “rival” who has much less going for him I guess.

None of my top 5 favorite characters are SHs. But I can’t say I hate them like the guy I was responding to. I actually fuck with Sanji, Zoro, Robin, and Usopp. But the non stop Luffy wank this author does really makes me want to drop this manga sometimes ngl, so I feel the guy lol

Yeah, Kid was pushed out of the floor by the blast and his robot was destroyed. You see him in the panel falling out lol
Yeah that's what I meant with partially dodged. His robot was striked but he managed to get away and was bleeding. I imagine he was only partially hit by the blast, without the robotic protection I imagine he would have been damaged more substantially, not sure how much.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
To him only Zoro is the main character of OP. On the rooftop it was only Zoro who fought BM and Kaido, it was only Zoro who slashed down King and Queen, in fact right now he probably thinks Zoro is up there fighting Kaido while an Asura clone Zoro is fighting King :saden:
Stuck inside his very own Infinite Tsukuyomi:cantseeme:

Kidd: Has your ability 'awakened'?
Law: ... I'm still getting used to it...I'll use it if I'm close to dying...since it's so draining on the body it can put you in a fatal situation when fighting!!
Kidd: It's like that for me too but...we're not going to get anywhere as it stands so let's use our trump cards and cover each other!!
So much for GK>Anesthasia
These moves are the trump cards of Kid and Law, ofc they using more skills but each of them drain massive there body.
This even make Katakuri performance in WCi far greater since he used that for hours, don´t even wanna talk about Aokiji and Akainu...
This means Doffy and Katakuri can´t spamm awakening for days or something, it still has his limit.
In fact Doffy used it as trump card too shows that he can´t spamm it like he want to be.

I think Drake will stay "loyal" to Luffy for now. He may play along with Apoo for now but he definitely isnt trusting him.
If CP0 shows up in front of Drake and Apoo, I can see Apoo being used as hype tool...
Doesnt seem like Drake vs Apoo will be happening after this, as long as Apoo isnt targetting Samurai alliance on the Live Floor.
Yeah, Apoo is out of the game at this point (Always been, as he has an actually indipendent rank in the hierarchy) so he'll probably deal with outside forces/third parties (Drake/SWORD or CP0)

So after seeing the picture Law barley made her bleed, while Zoro scar, made Kaido cough up way more blood and shivered. While Ashura doesn't take away most of Zoro stamina. Also Zoro could get through Kaido with mid level attacks like Dragon twister and BM was scared of Dragon blaze. While they didn't do any significant damage until they used the attacks the drain them like noting.
Ashura probably also takes up a good amount of stamina since it is his ultimate technique. Not life or death but if he used it a couple of times he would be tired. Zoro cant just spam Ashura like Luffy can spam Elephant gun

Yeah that's what I meant with partially dodged. His robot was striked but he managed to get away and was bleeding. I imagine he was only partially hit by the blast, without the robotic protection I imagine he would have been damaged more substantially, not sure how much.
Nah, he took it head on. You see him in the middle of his robot falling apart

Status
Not open for further replies.