Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are too blinded by recency bias. When a character is introduced you wank the shit out of them. When they're about to be defeated, you downplay them.

Everyone has their own criteria of what "strong" is, and what characters "should" do. And when it doesn't happen, you think the "new" characters will do that.
This is rich, coming from the guy who wanks Sanji. Oda introduced Kaido and Big Meme to be these absolute monsters; forces to be reckoned with, indomitable forces of destruction. Oda unfortunately made Kaido, this beast who was able to one-shot K.O. G4 Luffy with ease, fight Luffy in base form after Oda gave Luffy two haki-based PUs and some time spent in Udon. It isn't the fandom's fault that Oda is inconsistent in how he portrays characters in terms of feats. Right now, the Admirals are looking quite well, compared to Big Meme.
Post automatically merged:

Or maybe, Shanks can take on Akainu, Doflamingo, Kuma, and a few vice admirals at the same time and win extreme difficulty
Really? You want Shanks wrecked this badly?

@Herasux
I'm convinced that Drake intends to get his hands on something specific in Wano than just hightailing out of there, now that his role as a spy is out in the open.

I think he would have only prioritized on escaping the situation and going back to the marines if his role as infiltrator was limited to
reconnaissance. But he makes it clear in the above panel and afterwards that his goals align with that of the alliance's for now i.e Kaido's defeat, which potentially would make it easier for him to do his own thing inside mainland Wano.

It's anyone's guess what he could be seeking here, but one thing's certain that odds off getting what he wanted was improbable with the beast pirates' presence.

Again, if his role was restricted to reconnaissance, he would have blatantly refused Apoo's proposal. Now, he is seemingly contemplating a temporary alliance with him since he knows this could as a great deterrent for any residual forces trying to interfere with his goals after all's said and done.

What's even more interesting is that I don't see his role being over here without facing off against the CP0/WG at least once. For all we know, WG's decision on imposing forceful jurisdiction of Wano could also involve getting a hold on the poneglyphs AND what Drake seeks here.

With the alliance's forces bruised and battered by the end, I wouldn't be surprised by more sword forces coming in to stop the WG in in its tracks. Some really interesting possibilities with Drake going forward despite the disappointment with him as a combatant.
It's very interesting that we STILL don't actually know what Drake's true motives are. All he has said is that Luffy taking Kaido going down basically aligns with his own goals, but I feel like it's more than that, so basically it's like you were saying. We just don't know enough about what Drake is doing in Wano tbh.

Apoo's words to Drake were really interesting too.

Does Drake actually want Kaido dead himself or Kaido's downfall linked to something else entirely, something grander even? Whatever his true goal is, I guess it will be revealed in time ... eventually.

On the note of the CPO I feel like he will also encounter them especially since he has already seen them and they haven't seen HIM yet. I really think it's gonna happen.

This is rich, coming from the guy who wanks Sanji. Oda introduced Kaido and Big Meme to be these absolute monsters; forces to be reckoned with, indomitable forces of destruction. Oda unfortunately made Kaido, this beast who was able to one-shot K.O. G4 Luffy with ease, fight Luffy in base form after Oda gave Luffy two haki-based PUs and some time spent in Udon. It isn't the fandom's fault that Oda is inconsistent in how he portrays characters in terms of feats. Right now, the Admirals are looking quite well, compared to Big Meme.
Post automatically merged:

Really? You want Shanks wrecked this badly?
You do realize the Kizaru was unable to KO preskip injured Luffy despite hitting him multiple times? In terms of feats Admirals are far more inconsistent. Even Buggy wasn't one shotted by Aokiji.

Or maybe, Shanks can take on Akainu, Doflamingo, Kuma, and a few vice admirals at the same time and win extreme difficulty
Or maybe, Oda didn't care about power scaling as much in pre time skip which is why Crocodile could fight Doflamingo for hours and why Vista went toe to toe blow for blow with Zoro's EOS opponent.
The portrayal and handling of top tiers at Marineford is obviously a plot issue. Aokiji literally just disappeared after Jozu went down and didn't do anything for the rest of the war. Whitebeard couldn't break a damn wall.

So Kidd basically did the same old shit he's been doing all the time aKa throwing scrap metal at his enemies but now it is called an "Awakening".

I bet his three fans have a party rn blinding themselves with fanfictions.

:milaugh:
What is the difficult you have to read correctly? Kidd uses Big mom the core not him, so he can make people around him the core for his Magnetism.

Or maybe, Oda didn't care about power scaling as much in pre time skip which is why Crocodile could fight Doflamingo for hours and why Vista went toe to toe blow for blow with Zoro's EOS opponent.
The portrayal and handling of top tiers at Marineford is obviously a plot issue. Aokiji literally just disappeared after Jozu went down and didn't do anything for the rest of the war. Whitebeard couldn't break a damn wall.
Or. Maybe. Oda cares TOO much about powerscaling, which is why Luffy gets braindead powerups like future sight instead of just beating katakuri normally

You do realize the Kizaru was unable to KO preskip injured Luffy despite hitting him multiple times? In terms of feats Admirals are far more inconsistent. Even Buggy wasn't one shotted by Aokiji.
Ok? Pre-Time skip is riddled with inconsistencies regarding character's abilities, especially MF. That doesn't take away from their capabilities.

Buggy is a gag character.

What are the chances that robin used awakening against Black Maria? Gigante fleur and demonio were unlike anything we’ve ever seen. While we have seen mil fleur gigantesco mano, the difference between that and gigante fleur is that the latter literally creates giant arms(as well as giant robin) whereas the former is just robin forming large hands out of many small arms.

but the thing that really makes me feel like it’s awakening is the fact that using that technique drained robin of her energy, just like what kid and law said happens to them.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Y’all know this low key confirms doffy YFM lvl right. @Plex @comrade

Awakening cost stamina, which suggests that G4 round everybody thought doffy barely survived complete bs.

He goes on to pull a completely upgraded version of awakening out to combat G4 directly. Of course being completely overwhelmed. But KKG wayy above YC lvl.

This man needed GK/KKG/ an a full round of G4. Has CoC & awakening, an portrayal directly superior to Y2Cs.
:finally:
Wait a second does Awakening cost Stamina? Katakuri used awakening for hours and Admirals used it for days. Not really sure but I think it applies only to Law's fruit.

Doffy's above YC2s at this point though that I agree with.

Status
Not open for further replies.