Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The chapter look okay to me. Could be more better.
‘Kinemon is kadio worst nightmare zombie. The numbers design look neat. Hope to see the action.

Kaido : look admiral fans, here the advanced arc club smash on kinemon. It will be one shot city. Watch closely : :kaimoji:

Admiral fans : ok that mean kinemon is dead right.
……Kinemon suddenly rise up and slab kadio…

Kadio: :usoprice:

Admiral fans : what to advan coc hype one shot city ? :doffytroll::doffytroll::king::king:

kadio: screw that I am going to use the sword kill kinemon guy.

kadio slab kinemon.

kadio: SEE HE IS DEAD AS RAT PEST.

Fans : :goatasure::luuh:sure thing check to see the kinemon is dead or alive

today chapter kinemon half body running around and talking to ussop and nami.

Fans: : :vistalaugh::rolaugh::lawsigh::saden:

Kadio and kadio fans : :pepemy::kuzanope::jinbewat::saitahu:

ofc i am talking about this chapter and this chapter only

how can i talk about something didn't happen or not revealed or hinted

it maybe you who need to understand what people meant well , consider it next time.
maybe dont say laws awakening is the worst we have seen in one piece from just one chapter, so poeple dont think your judgeing it by what we have seen in one chapter.

G

Gorosei Informer

Now is clear why Oda made Queen gtfo the Live Floor
He would have become part of the artillery :suresure:
"Queen accidentally knocks out Big Mom again. And then O-Lin returns." Seriously though, I'm surprised Oda didn't go for a gag moment with that and Queen! Queen chasing Sanji only to get pulled back conveniently by Kid!

:kidsmile::queenhear::milaugh::goatasure:

On a side note, I really want to give this chapter a 5/5 for Law and Kid getting awakenings BUT the Kinemon being alive, the whole legs and fart talking nonsense and that one giraffe gifter that looks like he's giving birth to the giraffe really put me off. I still have to rate it high for the boys getting their massive Ws though! Luffy awakening soon baby!

:lumazed::cheers::stealthblack::finally::bignews:
Post automatically merged:

Extra note:

I'm thinking we will get an Oda break after 1031 btw. We're due one.

:goatasure:

Last edited by a moderator:
"Queen accidentally knocks out Big Mom again. And then O-Lin returns." Seriously though, I'm surprised Oda didn't go for a gag moment with that and Queen! Queen chasing Sanji only to get pulled back conveniently by Kid!

:kidsmile::queenhear::milaugh::goatasure:

On a side note, I really want to give this chapter a 5/5 for Law and Kid getting awakenings BUT the Kinemon being alive, the whole legs and fart talking nonsense and that one giraffe gifter that looks like he's giving birth to the giraffe really put me off. I still have to rate it high for the boys getting their massive Ws though! Luffy awakening soon baby!

:lumazed::cheers::stealthblack::finally::bignews:
Post automatically merged:

Extra note:

I'm thinking we will get an Oda break after 1031 btw. We're due one.

:goatasure:

If those three numbers are the three Samurai from the cave with Yamato like i saw on twitter i'd absolutely love it. Makes Kaido that much more sinister/grimey. :pepedoffy:

Also nice that Kidd and Law awakened their fruits. If They can magnetize BM to them explosives and then shambles some of the explosives into her body... Idk if that would be enough to kill her but if it is...

Is OP dark enough to have BM body explode into pieces and land on the Mama Chanter shocking her kids with her insanely over the top death...?:believe:

Lol at Kinemon's lower body and SMH and Kanjuro and Kiku being alive. All that snow talk for what? :pepeanger:

Overall good chapter. I expect Denjiro and Hiyori to confront Orochi at some point.
Kinemon cutting the fire demon or Yamato freezing it?
Appo looked dope as hell sitting in that chair chilling thru the chaos
Loved that glimspe into the Monster Trio fights

okay i admit that kanzebo is pretty cool :cheers:

kidd "awakening" also pretty neat made big mom into magnet that crushes her .... cool concept :kidsmile:

the fakeout deaths is not:giogio:

Oda's autistic obsession with fakeouts, fake deaths, and "surprise" revivals is hurting the series severely. It makes this whole war feel extremely cheap, especially if Luffy and gang come out unscathed. :lawsigh:

looks like all scrabbrad will survive this raid:odenugh:

n we STILL WAITING SANJI VS QUEEN ODA !!!!

G

Gorosei Informer

If those three numbers are the three Samurai from the cave with Yamato like i saw on twitter i'd absolutely love it. Makes Kaido that much more sinister/grimey. :pepedoffy:

Also nice that Kidd and Law awakened their fruits. If They can magnetize BM to them explosives and then shambles some of the explosives into her body... Idk if that would be enough to kill her but if it is...

Is OP dark enough to have BM body explode into pieces and land on the Mama Chanter shocking her kids with her insanely over the top death...?:believe:

Lol at Kinemon's lower body and SMH and Kanjuro and Kiku being alive. All that snow talk for what? :pepeanger:

Overall good chapter. I expect Denjiro and Hiyori to confront Orochi at some point.
Kinemon cutting the fire demon or Yamato freezing it?
Appo looked dope as hell sitting in that chair chilling thru the chaos
Loved that glimspe into the Monster Trio fights
Funnily enough, one of them did remind me of the chubby samurai somehow but Kaido bought the Numbers as failed experiments from Punk Hazard and they don't resemble the samurai generally either. I just compared both groups and there's quite a difference. It would have made an awesome plot twist though otherwise though!

OP won't be that dark unfortunately but it would be AMAZING if that happened! That combination you mentioned would be BADASS!

Yeah, Oda is really trolling/BSing with these "grandiose final speeches and emotional moments", these meaningless death fakeouts too.

I think it will be Kinemon vs the fire demon or Denjiro will fight it? I can't remember what Kawamatsu is doing so he's possibly another candidate or maybe Asura as I'm certain he's gonna turn out to be alive too? If it hasn't been shown yet?

Yamato freezing the fire demon would be dope too though!

:cheers::choppawhat::stealthblack::finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.