Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apoo, this motherf**** is on another level when it's comes to scheming
:pepapoo:
What does he hope to gain by "swooping in at the last moment"? Stealing half broken weapons from Kaido?
He doesn't have the power to protect whatever he steals here, so it is worthless.

Also Drake is Coby's friend so he's not the type to backstab Luffy and Apoo is barking up the wrong tree.

CP0 is on the move, and alliance doesn't know about them at all
:hope:
Post automatically merged:

What does he hope to gain by "swooping in at the last moment"? Stealing half broken weapons from Kaido?
He doesn't have the power to protect whatever he steals here, so it is worthless.

Also Drake is Coby's friend so he's not the type to backstab Luffy and Apoo is barking up the wrong tree.
Fame&Glory

Poor chapter, really disappointing the part where oda make kinemon lower body running arround, drake and apoo ally wtf? Drake's knew that apoo betrayed kidd and he want to make ally? I mean he just switch sides to luffy the last time we see him, and kidd and law awakening is underwhelming here hope to see more oh them

I get your point but people are not upset because of Zoro and Sanji. Just look at Kinemon, Kanjuro stuff.

If Drake doesnt beat Apoo soon. This is bad chapter for ne too. Kid and Law cant carry this chapter alone.
I agree. The kinemon, Kanjuro and Orochi thing is dragging too far. I am also annoyed with Nami and Usopp and Tama as well and let’s not forget about Momonosuke and Yamato. Some of these characters are pissing me off

I really wonder now, will Kid and Law join Luffy and beat Kaido or will the keep playing with Big Meme?????

It would make more sense if they join Luffy to beat Kaido and after winning with the WG attacking with all hope lost, Big Meme would come out and want oshiruko and rampage saving them from the WG

Status
Not open for further replies.