Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funnily enough, one of them did remind me of the chubby samurai somehow but Kaido bought the Numbers as failed experiments from Punk Hazard and they don't resemble the samurai generally either. I just compared both groups and there's quite a difference. It would have made an awesome plot twist though otherwise though!

OP won't be that dark unfortunately but it would be AMAZING if that happened! That combination you mentioned would be BADASS!

Yeah, Oda is really trolling/BSing with these "grandiose final speeches and emotional moments", these meaningless death fakeouts too.

I think it will be Kinemon vs the fire demon or Denjiro will fight it? I can't remember what Kawamatsu is doing so he's possibly another candidate or maybe Asura as I'm certain he's gonna turn out to be alive too? If it hasn't been shown yet?

Yamato freezing the fire demon would be dope too though!

:cheers::choppawhat::stealthblack::finally:
At bolded. She never said he bought ALL of them from PH :catcry: and I'd say they look like them a lil bit... (Their even positioned the same

LET ME DREAM lmao
But nah I completely forgot about him purchasing the Numbers. Nice thought I guess lol

And Kawamatsu was actually in this chapter haha

What does he hope to gain by "swooping in at the last moment"? Stealing half broken weapons from Kaido?
He doesn't have the power to protect whatever he steals here, so it is worthless.

Also Drake is Coby's friend so he's not the type to backstab Luffy and Apoo is barking up the wrong tree.
He can kill off whoever is left standing and gain immense notoriety though. Plus this is a yonko castle you can bet there's immense treasure in there.

Awakaned power will beat one of the best advanced haki user ? Oh , Oda , you are getting older.
just you wait until blackbeard kills shanks
Post automatically merged:

Kid's awakening would be really busted if he used it on his own metal. Imagine if each piece of metal in punk rotten exerted the same tremendous amounts of magnetism we see from big mom this chapter. If he did that, he could easily grow the AoE of his ability, collecting more and more metal until the thing eventually becomes a far stronger version of pica's golem.

However unlike pica, it would be far harder to defeat. the Magnetism would keep the metal highly compact and hard, and it would also cause the golem to heal if damaged. If you slice it in half, magnetism would cause the halves to just snap back together, trapping you inside.

Kid's crushing attacks would also be far more deadly if each metal hand was a magnet and that when he uses punk vice, the opponent is actually getting crushed under the weight of two magnets attracted to each other.

Kid might actually do serious damage to big mom without Advanced haki if he can use his awakening to create a pica-like golem

Last edited:
5 minutes ago: smh haki makes devil fruits useless why are devil fruits even in the story anymore i wish oda would make them relevant again

now: smh devil fruits are relevant wtf wheres my haki supremacy
Garp, Roger , Rayleigh don't have devil fruits. Their haki ability makes them monster in OP universe. Like One finger ray vs Marco . Devil fruit is strong but not as much as advanced coc anytime .

Awakaned power will beat one of the best advanced haki user ? Oh , Oda , you are getting older.
What do you mean ? When was it written and stated that having adv haki means you are unstoppable ? if it was this case no one would have even tried to stop Whitebeard, Kaido or Roger why go after them......they are unstoppable and we have seen the Marines didn't go after a certain country because of its people DID ALL THESE PEOPLE HAVE ADV HAKI is that what this suppose to mean ?
OP even if Oda writes shit from time to time when it comes to characters has a balanced Power system between Haki & DF & Tech and science not because someone has ADV Haki that means that a DF user can't stop them and if the DF is awakened that is almost the same playing field, when it comes to the top tiers as long as they have either of the three Advanced (Haki-DF-Tech) it is everybody's game it comes down to their resolve, skill, ambition & numbers

Garp, Roger , Rayleigh don't have devil fruits. Their haki ability makes them monster in OP universe. Like One finger ray vs Marco . Devil fruit is strong but not as much as advanced coc anytime .
Whitebeard is mostly feared because of his devil fruit and he relaed on it in Marineford with every cut and punch hell his conquer failed him when tried to save Ace from execution and Luffy was the one to stop it using his.
Kaido was defeated and captured MULTIPLE TIMES for HIS DF as the WG wanted to expirence on it they even handled him to vegapunk it was his DF that saved him from the countless executions and i bet half of my ass cheecks it was also his DF that also got him out of prison so many times.

Last edited:
G

Gorosei Informer

She never said he bought ALL of them from PH
That's some serious semantics. If it was only some of them it would have been specified. It was worded vaguely but in the context, it's implied all of them:

Every reference I've seen to the Numbers refers to them collectively, they never mention "all of them" I think but they never mention "only some of them" either?

For all we know those samurai got sold into experimentation/slavery to the WG, I could see Kaido or Orochi making a deal with the WG in that regard. And thus they could have become the Numbers or the Numbers were made from their DNA somehow.

You're not seriously implying the middle Number is Ushimaru though? Going by your logic? Because I don't even think Luffy can stretch that far! This is like some people genuinely believing Who's Who was Dadan somehow!

:nicagesmile::sanmoji:

I know I'm being harsh but Oda has a habit of ruining our headcanons and theories, so I don't want you to get your hopes up in believing this could be true, when it very likely isn't. I do see some similarities too, don't get me wrong including the "number of them" and the positioning as you said but Oda has been caught out recycling literal panels, character designs and such before.

On the other hand, you might be onto something with Oda's nonsense/lack of logic and consistency in his story and it might actually be true but as I said, I really don't recommend getting your hopes up. It's a very cool idea though as isaid too.

:emohiyo:

Oda didn't show what happened to the Samurai so far but it must be important as one of them is Ushimaru ofc. We don't know the other's names and what happened to them nor how Ushimaru died specifically either. I'm sure Oda is gonna elaborate on all of this with an extended Zoro flashback also more for Yamato and especially Kaido too in time.

:kata::neesama:

On a different note, as much of those with the Will of Delusion who want to believe Wano has nothing to do with Zoro and we will never learn more about his family, I ask of them to continue reading Two Piece instead and take the biggest L they ever had so far, which will be pretty massive by their standards.

:whitepress::lawsigh::mihugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.