Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
just you wait until blackbeard kills shanks
Post automatically merged:

Kid's awakening would be really busted if he used it on his own metal. Imagine if each piece of metal in punk rotten exerted the same tremendous amounts of magnetism we see from big mom this chapter. If he did that, he could easily grow the AoE of his ability, collecting more and more metal until the thing eventually becomes a far stronger version of pica's golem.

However unlike pica, it would be far harder to defeat. the Magnetism would keep the metal highly compact and hard, and it would also cause the golem to heal if damaged. If you slice it in half, magnetism would cause the halves to just snap back together, trapping you inside.

Kid's crushing attacks would also be far more deadly if each metal hand was a magnet and that when he uses punk vice, the opponent is actually getting crushed under the weight of two magnets attracted to each other.

Kid might actually do serious damage to big mom without Advanced haki if he can use his awakening to create a pica-like golem
so basically again kidds AP rely on metal and thus no metal no AP? If kidd fought bigmom in whole cake he is screw since she doesnt have metal lol. That sucks

Kid's awakening would be really busted if he used it on his own metal. Imagine if each piece of metal in punk rotten exerted the same tremendous amounts of magnetism we see from big mom this chapter. If he did that, he could easily grow the AoE of his ability, collecting more and more metal until the thing eventually becomes a far stronger version of pica's golem.

However unlike pica, it would be far harder to defeat. the Magnetism would keep the metal highly compact and hard, and it would also cause the golem to heal if damaged. If you slice it in half, magnetism would cause the halves to just snap back together, trapping you inside.

Kid's crushing attacks would also be far more deadly if each metal hand was a magnet and that when he uses punk vice, the opponent is actually getting crushed under the weight of two magnets attracted to each other.

Kid might actually do serious damage to big mom without Advanced haki if he can use his awakening to create a pica-like golem
That huge as sword and Wano weapon factories might play a role into this!

B

Ballel

This actually sounds so hype I'd LOVE seeing this
I really want Kidd to have a role after Wano other than.being Luffy's cheerleader

i just thinking ..... if kinemon still alive even though he samshed by kaido coc then are we sure ZKK would happen??? :noo::noo::noo:
oda hate deaths you know:specialmeh:
Hmm that striked like PIS to me in that Kin'emon had still unfinished business in the arc, but I would suggest that that strike was still robustly less damaging than the one that striked Early Wano G4 Luffy but still Kin'emon simply took it so well lol.

it isn’t.

Their awakening consumes alot of stamina. Not a single attack.

The fight isn’t concluding soon.

there’s alot that’s about to happen such as Yamato meeting the pirates ace talked about.

Marco meeting kid and law and being able to heal them.

Kids whole cake adventure being ambiguous.

Caribou not giving kid metal yet( he stole metal and meat in a cover story then got sent to udon with kid and luffy).

Hop off this agenda it’s gonna age terribly man

So the chapter was a little annoying, at least for me. I would like for characters to just die but I also can't help but feel as if the only reason I even care is because I'm reading weekly. I mean technically he never said those characters were dead and we don't know how much time passed between the moment they went down and this chapter. So if we were binge reading this the feeling that they should have died might have came and passed rather quickly. However because I'm reading it weekly the expectation is allowed to fester for weeks and months on end. Instead of the feeling coming and then being quickly resolved. It still bothers me but hopefully this won't detract from a re-read. Especially if they DO officially die later and are executed by Kaido like I am hoping.

There is a small part of me that is glad they survived but another part of me that despises how that was executed. I always felt those attacks were too weak to finish them off for good because we've seen characters survive worse. So I'm glad they're up if it means they will get killed properly by Kaido.

There was also moment during one of the chapters where we see the citizens of Wano during the fire festival hoping and praying that the raid was happening right now and I thought it'd be extremely brutal and crushing for Kaido to show them that their dream DID actually happen but it STILL wasn't enough to kill him. Then the mythical scabbards the people were putting their faith in get brutally executed right in front of them by Kaido. Perfectly capturing Kaido's character as the crusher of Dreams and someone who snuffs out hope.

It also cements my thoughts that the Flying Six are getting back up. I mean, If a weakened nearly dying Kinemon can take a blow from Kaido's Club imbued with Conqueror's Haki, then theres no reason that the Tobi Roppo who where specifically emphasized to have extreme endurance, and recovery abilities, can't get back up from the Strawhats attacks.

Ok enough rambling about that. I didn't think that how Oda executed the reveal of Kid & Law's Awakenings this chapter was all that great but nonetheless I'm glad more characters are finally showing us their Bankai.

Now I'm fully expecting more Awakenings and especially Luffy's Awakening to come out of this arc since Oda went out of his way to imply there was something significant about Luffy's DF.

Last edited:
So Law didn't reattach Kinemon it is still trash writing though
Law and Kid are reaching their limits either they get powerups or Yamato attacks BM (man if this happens :leohah: I will laugh at Kid and Law)
The third option is BM betraying Kaido
For real bro, how law didn't reattach correctly kinemon ?? That means his veins, limbs, blood circulation and bones don't work well but he never faced any issues because of that until now. This is what we call a pure bs to move the plot.

Yeah, it’s finishing soon in-series.

What we don’t know is if Oda’s gonna cut away and do other fights first. If he does that, Kid and Law have a good shot of being the ones responsible for BM’s defeat.

But if he’s wrapping this up right now, before Zoro and Sanji (and, uh, Raizo’s) fights are done, then they aren’t doing anymore than delaying Big Mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.