Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ita amazing how much W's zoro is getting.
Fighting king while also holding him off and pressuring him while conversing on a phone

Was confirmed vicecaptain and 1st mate. Something that alot of sanji fans deny.

Was confirmed by sanji as being stronger than him hence we he trusts zoro to defeat him even though he got powerups lol.

Bit of W for sanji on his handling of queen.

Bit a W for law since we don't know how much damage kid actually did to bigmom since laws attacks already had her suffering internally. So kidd still has to do more

What bro? English please. I don’t know what lanjitard is or means. Sanji’s been fighting queen the same amount of time that zoro has been fighting king.
True though the dude does have a point. Oda only decided to get rid of the suit when the suit has already provided a permanent buff for sanji implying that going into this fight sanji was actually weaker than queen which makes sense.

Zoro on the other hand seems to be doing fine against king currently. So I think that is what he may he referring to

Base Big mom
Homies Fused Big mom
Gigantic Big mom
Awakened Big mom.

Congrats Kid and Law you guys reach round 3. Round 4 is the last phase.

Base Kaido
Dragon Kaido
Hybrid Kaido
Awakened Kaido

Luffy is in round 3 too.
Let see how he is doing so far in stage 3.
Like like I claimed Gigant Big Mom made sense in order to match Kaido'd Hybrid lol.

Are you happy with this turn of event? Or do you find it bad too? Lol
Well, it depends where Oda goes with this, right now I can only comment on things happening right now, I don't know what Oda has planned for Sanji's endgame but getting rid off the raid suit is a good start for sure. But I have to wait and see whether the raid suit is gone for good or not, I'm afraid it might come back in a different shape or form since the "Franky Modification" has been foreshadowed for quite some time, and I highly doubt that Oda would do that for no reason whatsoever. To be honest, I'm not against the raid suit itself per say, but rather the powers it gives to Sanji and what it represents... if Franky manages to create his own version of the raid suit with powers that can COMPLEMENT Sanji rather than undermine everything he achieved so far, by himself, than I'd have nothing against it. But, regardless whether "new or old" raid suit with NEW powers, I'd prefer no raid suit whatsoever.
I have to make a correction here: I'm not against the gene mutation if Sanji awakens it by himself, with no interference from outside whatsoever, while fully maintaining his emotions. But, I'd still prefer no gene mutation ether way, but wouldn't be against it if Sanji awakened it buy himself rather than due to the raid suit (which btw doesn't make any sense at all).
I wonder how did you feel about this chapter
Since yoi’ve been hating on the RS and Gene mutation happening to Sanji lately!?
It's a good development for Sanji for sure, but, there's a big BUUUUT. I don't like that Sanji only now acquired "self esteem and self respect" when the raid suit bit him back. But this is post-timskip, so you can't expect good character writing from Oda... overall, it's a good thing, but again, it remains to be seen where will Oda go with this. And the last point: it would've been so much better if we had this in WCI rather than Wano, WCI needed this, Sanji needed this and WCI was perfect for that, + Sanji could have gotten a character development in WCI.

True though the dude does have a point. Oda only decided to get rid of the suit when the suit has already provided a permanent buff for sanji implying that going into this fight sanji was actually weaker than queen which makes sense.

Zoro on the other hand seems to be doing fine against king currently. So I think that is what he may he referring to
But why can’t he explain himself in a proper way, like you?

Status
Not open for further replies.