What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Admiral fans coping by thinking law's awakening alone, a much stronger version of Gamma knife, wouldnt solo the Admirals if it connected :milaugh:

BM fought bloodlusted Kaido without powering herself up and her base matches hybrid Kaido alone, all-out BM ara aras the shit outta her little brother :fullmom:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Instead of just admitting you were wrong about BM using adcoc.
Aaaanf you retreated back to square one from a point that you agreed with only minutes prior lol.

The human race is doomed lol. Have a great day.

The attack she faced from those rookies would have killed Fujitora.

She has been taking lifespan from people for decades. She mid diffs any admiral comfortably
The Admirals can tank Gura blows no diff so not sure what you are talking about lol. It was Shanks who got his arm torn off by a fish and was scarred by no DF no Haki Teach, so he certainly would’ve been killed by Kid here, but these attacks wouldn’t phase any Admiral lol.

Big Mom can’t even mid diff mortally wounded Kid, she stands no chance against even Onigumo without taking her own lifespan to win lol.

I'm not even sure Oda himself knows what Kaido's Awakening will be at this point. I feel like he wrote himself into a corner with those random guys at ID and tries to figure out how to retcon it in a satisfying way so it won't be lame anymore and compete with Paramecia/Logia Awakening.
That's what i mean though. I think it'll be a retcon from ID. Luffy saw those guys, and though I don't think he heard Crocodile's words about it. Kaido's might just be a straight up 4th form as a zoan user. It's why I hope others get it too. A good way to make more designs.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Lets see what Oda will do with it.
So Sanji destroyed the suit and went on attacking Queen with hell memories.
It shows that his emotions are stronger than the modifications

S
Honestly, because of what he said to Zoro, it looks quite the opposite.
It seems that he's losing control (the woman scene).
Full summary and pics have the potential to REALLY spice things up still.
:steef:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
The Admirals can tank Gura blows no diff so not sure what you are talking about lol. It was Shanks who got his arm torn off by a fish and was scarred by no DF no Haki Teach, so he certainly would’ve been killed by Kid here, but these attacks wouldn’t phase any Admiral lol.

Big Mom can’t even mid diff mortally wounded Kid, she stands no chance against even Onigumo without taking her own lifespan to win lol.
A slash from Zoro had fuji struggling to stop it and gear 3 luffy made him bleed both those attacks wouldn't scratch any of the yonko

I already said I’m not going to think for u. But Zfans a a special breed. So here’s the literally definition as soon as u use ur search engine.
Definition of go all out

: to do something with as much effort as possibly

Now directly coinciding with what you just said. Law on the roof strategically withholds awakening. Not being fully custom to the stamina drain. Awakening is the peak of Law fighting abilities. So by literally definition law was not giving as much effort as possible. At best u could claim base Law/Kid we’re. But awakening being the completely separate form that it see. Negates any claim they fought to the best of there abilities. I’m sure even the definition not enough for u guys tho
:yurazclear:

Gorilla a virtually irrelevant. Not even wasting my time on explaining why the logic fails. When has luffy used G4 +ACoC? We saw ACoA luffy go all out, using G4. We saw what Oda implied was he’s max capabilities at that stage. It’s not about single attacks which u final to grasp.

Anyway We just saw current luffy in base form. If u think current luffy fighting all out despite withholding G4 this round. U simply don’t understand the meaning behind the phrase
:kayneshrug:
This is Luffy using G4 + adv CoC:

So what is more logical to you:

1/ Luffy is fighting all out but due to the restraint of G4 he is using it sparingly :goyea:

2/ Luffy was going all out only when he used the Snakeman move but since then he is holding back because reasons:saden:

You did not answer the Zoro part because it is inconvenient for your argument, I understand :kobeha:

Aaaanf you retreated back to square one from a point that you agreed with only minutes prior lol.

The human race is doomed lol. Have a great day.
What point did we agree on? I merely humored the possibility of the the sky split having CoC knock out properties, you are using it as fact to downplay.

If anything is doomed its your ability to discuss with people without trolling or letting your bias get in the way bro.

You always around to try and bash Yonkos every chance you get.

I mean I get it since they do the same to the Admirals but at some point you gotta be the bigger man somewhere, else its just an infinite circle of flaming and trolling.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
A slash from Zoro had fuji struggling to stop it and gear 3 luffy made him bleed both those attacks wouldn't scratch any of the yonko
1. Gear 3 never made Fuji bleed, you sure have the memory span of a Yonko fan that’s for sure lol.
2. There’s 0 proof that Zoro’s slash would’ve actually injured Fuji. Kizaru couldn’t stop Marco’s kick, it still did 0 damage to him lol.

It straight up is an upgrade. She doesn't make zombies, but nothing implies homies die from salt. In fact, they shouldn't because the candy homie that was creating huge ass waves in WCI didn't lose its soul either.

Plus, she loses lifespan but it's not like she's over stuffing herself for a false power. This is literally her ending her life sooner to steal more power (from herself!). Kind of nuts tbh
All Yonkos are ridicously powerfull, She is > Any Admiral, i was been joking with her this whole time, but she was never serious?.

Now people see Skinny Berserker BM is not her strongest form, but her weakness.

While this version is the most powerfull one.

So if her took 2 years of her lifespan she will be 2x more stronger?
Post automatically merged:

Big Meme is a joke. The fact the she was even harmed by Law and Kid in the first place goes to show her incompetence and arrogance. Definitely not mid-diffing any Admiral.
Yep any Yonko will High diffing any Admiral.

imo this has to be big mom's awakening. She sacrificed a year of her life to make herself bigger and stronger?

The soru soru no mi's base power allows big mom to transfer her life to objects to make them bigger and stronger, as she does with prometheus and zeus. But we were outright told that humans(living or dead) can't become homies, so it makes no sense for big mom to be able to affect her own body with her soul.

Unless she is using awakening. Also, if this was a normal power of the soru soru no mi, how on earth was big mom able to eat Caramel?

Status
Not open for further replies.