What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those leaks are confirmed fake by red0n. Sandai ain't breaking and Zoro will beat King using CoC coating.
Tbf, what Lance did was he called out the supposed leaker for acting like they knew how the process worked. Lance already by that point already knew what this chapter was about, so while 1031 seems to align with that "leak", it does not imply it's at all legit (yet).

We need to see what 1032 does first. If it cuts away again from the Sanji fight, then we know for sure that post was BS. If Sanji defeats Queen, it still doesn't vindicate the leak because we all expect Sanji to get a power and beat Queen potentially next chapter. The only way the leak vindicated is zoro loses Sandai and if he turns one of his blades black. Even then, these could be immensely lucky guesses because many people have been saying this is what happens with them.

Hell, I have a post on this site from when 1026 released that guessed what content occurs where and I claimed that 1032-1035 would be the Sanji and Zoro fights. I'm 1 chapter off that guess (for now):

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/guess-how-the-rest-of-volume-102-will-go.17702/

Was also a chapter off Killer beating Hawkins. I got the chapter that Kid/Law hurt BM right though. Drake and Apoo stuff happened later than I thought.

Tbf, what Lance did was he called out the supposed leaker for acting like they knew how the process worked. Lance already by that point already knew what this chapter was about, so while 1031 seems to align with that "leak", it does not imply it's at all legit (yet).

We need to see what 1032 does first. If it cuts away again from the Sanji fight, then we know for sure that post was BS. If Sanji defeats Queen, it still doesn't vindicate the leak because we all expect Sanji to get a power and beat Queen potentially next chapter. The only way the leak vindicated is zoro loses Sandai and if he turns one of his blades black. Even then, these could be immensely lucky guesses because many people have been saying this is what happens with them.

Hell, I have a post on this site from when 1026 released that guessed what content occurs where and I claimed that 1032-1035 would be the Sanji and Zoro fights. I'm 1 chapter off that guess:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/guess-how-the-rest-of-volume-102-will-go.17702/

Was also a chapter off Killer beating Hawkins. I got the chapter that Kid/Law hurt BM right though. Drake and Apoo stuff happened later than I thought.
It's convenient that the most dififcult thing to guess (Both Kid and Law already having awakening) was posted only after the chapter released

Status
Not open for further replies.