What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Mom’s whole thing is that she doesn’t bleed lol
Law's powers have been incredibly haxxed since a long long time. His internal damages are crazily powerful.

I seriously doubt Kidd could hurt her as much as Law accomplished thus far but I'm looking forward the great sword to be sent on her direction.

Didnt you claim chopper made Queen bleed more than Sanji and hence for Chopper did more damage?
But now blood is irelevant
Flip flops are most Zorotards thing. Rules change depending on scenarios with Zoro and without Zoro. However, this guy is just another level spam poster in this forum. 90% spam 10% rehash of other Zoro fans posts.

Luffy overcame Lucci by Usopp cheers… what are you talking about Lol
Go fucking reread before saying those judgement hhhhhh
One thing is your friend pushing you past your limits and another different thing is overcoming a big ass difference. Lucci was almost done too so it took Luffy just a little bit more. Go fucking comprehend both instances before saying stuff like that.

Both of them, individually, should try to outperform Doffy who isnt YC1 himself.
Dont let anything rot your brain, learn how to power scale. :goyea:
Kid literally fought Big Mom for a longer period of time on his own compared to Queen AND he took stronger attacks

you don’t know how to scale a mice and you’re telling me to learn? You have no authority in scaling lmao

That’s not what I meant. Of course just because Chinjao or Doffy have CoC doesn’t mean I’m putting them over Law.

But Kidd and Law are grouped together with Luffy in a trio. So I’m comparing him to his peers. When you compare the portrayal of each character, Luffy and Kidd are conquerers. Law isn’t. They have Supernova VC, Law doesn’t. Kidd was introduced with way more hype than Law. Luffy and Kidd compete, Luffy and Law don’t. This stuff all goes into portrayal, what the author is trying to portray to the readers. And I think it’s clear the author wants the readers see Kidd as more compareable to Luffy than Law. When it comes strictly to portrayal, I don’t believe Kidd and Law are equals.

I’m not saying Kidd is way over Law. The gap is not big at all. I’m just saying there’s no way you can say they have been portrayed as complete equals. There are things that clearly separate them. I might’ve been exaggerating when I compared it to Zoro and Sanji, but it’s kinda similar honestly
Luffy and Law are Ds but Kidd isn't (as far as we know). It is also possible that Law could unlock COC as well.
Luffy and Kidd having supernova VC doesn't go against Law..it goes towards the VCs strength.
Shanks VC for example is closer to Shanks than Marco is to WB...would you conclude from that as portrayal for Shanks?

Thing is nowhere has Kidd been put above Law in a strength comparison. Even this chapter, Big Mom mentions them together, does not single out Kidd and complements them the same.
If in future chapters, there's that clear indication of Kidd's superiority then that's fine. But currently, it is a hard sell to claim that Kidd is stronger than Law. They even showed their awakening at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.