What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Truth is that Sanji can end this fight whenever he wants to, he's just playing with fatty at this point. Now that we know that Zoro has a Den Den Mushi, he'll obviously ask Sanji for help to fight King after Queen is defeated neg diff :kayneshrug:

Stop comparing Zoro to Kidd

Ashura didn't make Kaido acknowledge or praise Zoro strength but rather treat him like a kid " that's enough from you" and was annoyed ! It made kaido call Worstgen "annoyance"

While Kid made BM praise his strength and get more serious
Stop the BS.

He recognized Zoro's strength in that scene. Zorro achieved a feat that's only been achieved by one other person in the entire manga. He scarred a person with an invincible body. He didn't treat him like a kid at all. Kiado was pissed.

Kaido has a much stronger body than Big Mom. The Scabbards would have cut her. There's a reason why nobody was attacking Big Mom back then. That scene supports why Big Mom was so scared of those flying dragon blaze. It would caused her some serious damage.

I give those two props what they did against Big Mom but they have only reached Zoro's rooftop level. Not including asura mode.

Yes. Even in this chapter Law makes it clear he doesn’t care for the “throne”, Kid does. Oda is setting up a final 1v1
No lol. It just shows their different motivation to defeat her. Law never cared about the praise and big numbers (bounty and such) but he always gets them nevertheless haha. That's even more badass because the guy gets both what he wants (learn about his past) and what's offered in a package (the yonko throne, speaking metaphorically) while isn't even fighting for dominance or fame. Or cares about such a thing.
Also we should be aware that Kid is destined to fail, he'll never be a Pirate King, always in Luffy's shadow. While Law will get what he wants. I'm glad his dream isn't something that can't be achieved.

Cover kills any remaining argument on the 2nd strongest and the vice captain.
Oda couldn't make clearer than that: a cover where he drew only these few characters among the hundreds of the series, and these few characters only have a single thing in common... being the strongest after the leader and stronger than anyone else in the crew/group.

Note as there is King but no Queen, Zoro but not Sanji, Rayleigh but not Scopper Gaban... loooool, bye bye Simpji cucks! Can't wait for your denial.

You do realize Zoros power up will be to fight king.
Power up? So far I havent see any power up for Zoro. He is the goat.
We will see about power up when that happen, if you call adcoc a power up to defeat King (that aint it cuz Zoro used vs Kaido unconscionably). The only power up I ll give you credit if he get a blacken blade vs King. Or some new Asura form. All the rest is headcanon.

Also we should be aware that Kid is destined to fail, he'll never be a Pirate King, always in Luffy's shadow. While Law will get what he wants. I'm glad his dream isn't something that can't be achieved.
which is why he will be built up before Oda has him fail. You can’t go around creating a loser for a character

I see Zoro and Kidd on the same lvl
While Law and Yamato a bit Behind
Look at this downplay

Zoro is fighting the number 2 of yonko commander and is struggling yet he is stronger that someone who held hybrid kaido for 30 minutes in a 1 v 1

Law and kid will both defeat bigmom but Kidd and zoro is stronger than him???
Does this make sense to you people lol
Fucking wankers and downplayers

Kidd hasn’t even shown visible damage to big mom
Yet

Law damaged both big mom and kaido, blocked kaidos attack, tanked thunder bagua and made bigmom cough up blood

Dude has better showings than kid…but agenda must agend

To summarize: with this chapter and the color spread it feels like Oda finally snapped and showed us who belongs where. Who is the second on the team and who is for a yonko throne.

Status
Not open for further replies.