What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido when he gets stabbed by the Scabbards: "Why do they possess Oden's Ryou?"

Kaido when he sees Enma: "Strange Haki."

The dude who clearly recognizes Oden's Ryou and Haki calls the Haki on Enma "strange" and not "Oden's Haki." And who could that Haki belong to if not for the wielder at that time?
Weird how none of the candies can figure out this puzzle. I guess Odens haki, the most familiar and recognizable haki in the world to Kaido, is strange.

Where is the strange haki from Sandai?

Where is the strange haki from Wado?

Where was Shusuis strange haki?

Literally one sword is stated to be the source of the strange haki. Enma.

Oda could not have made the implications any clearer.
personally i think it's because enma is in verge of becoming Black Blade and is also a cursed sword
BB is probably related to haki so its possible that its changing zoro's haki to something different from normal haki
we saw oden used enam but it didn't had this strange haki effect when zoro is using adCoA on his sword only haki around enma is different color

@ArturCantSpeakJapanese I completely agree with you.
My reasoning is that Enma is doing something different with Zoro's haki, I don't believe any of this Oden's haki bs.
But I do believe Enma is doing something else to Zoro's haki as I have already pointed out, even the anime is giving focus to it abnormally.

Zoro's training with enma was learning how to restrict it from taking too much of his own haki...

So if he "unleashes" it, (because learning to use it without hurting himself was putting a leash on it) he will be releasing more of his own haki but risking more damage to his body.
Enma allows him to overclock his haki output in a way that his other swords do not, due to it being a magical bullshit sword.
Explaining the "battery" as being Zoro doesn't stop Enma being the ultra bright flashlight, he couldn't "unleash" wado or sandai.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Show me a panel of base CoC swordsman landing a hit against Kaido, hence the circular reasoning.

Btw Big Mom is a CONFIRMED adv CoC sword user who fought Kaido for extended periods off panel and left no scars, are you implying neither landed a single hit against each other? BM doesn't have access to Enma though, despite much better haki than Zoro.

Kaido's spiked Kanabo didn't scar Luffy, despite being imbued with advanced CoC.
Base coc can't hurt people like that period. Especially a yonko

Show me her landing a coc coated sword attack on kaido
Go on

Status
Not open for further replies.