What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
King’s fight with Zoro barely started. Be patient.

Was Katakuri using CoC and awakening at the start of the fight?

You have no idea what King can or can’t do yet.
I hope Oda take time and place to give this fight the epic battle with it deserve.
And you aren´t wrong, King vs Zoro start now, so CoC and Awakening could still happen.
Jo is not wrong with one thing, Katakuri not just have his insane future sight, his other states where hyped too.
Mogura was so lethal that Luffy not even try to block it, even with his haki.
His CoA was pretty good, his awakening skill was over the top(G4lvl) and he has at top CoC.
He not just had one forte, he had multiple which make him very impressive.
Endurance and staminawise, we know now that awakening take lot of stamina, this have a great effect to his performance overall too.
His FS was still working very good after a fight of 10hours.

What I expect, that at least high class commanders at least have 1-2forte in adv powers.
Like King having CoC+Awakening and perhaps something else(awakening and CoC or adv CoA would be enough).
Same I hoped for Marco, since so far Marco didn´t display any haki feats with is kinda sad to be honest.
I can understand why Jo thinks that Katakurii is special, dude had almost everything at maximum, CoC, adv CoO,Awakening, amazing CoA, letthal weapon. But King should get the chance to proof himself, so far he looking pretty insane and if he pull out awakening+CoC or adv CoA,/or even adv CoC, he showing clearly that he play in the league above.

I hope King get a threatment which he deserve.
Awakening and a insane fire skill power would be already enough for me.^^

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yeah tell that to the folks who still think ZKK was and is still going to be a thing :milaugh: or do you not remember how many people said Zoro was beyond King level after rooftop?
And?

You think that changes Oda's plans for this arc? I don't care about what the fanbase thinks. It was pretty clear in Oda's mind that Zoro and Sanji are gonna fight King and Queen since day 1. They were 100% not fighting Luffy after that point.

This is missing the point. The point is that Katakuri's overall hype comes from his family. He barely has hype on the global scale outside of his family. His best hype(outside of his family) is an indirect one, coming from Rayleigh stating those who master FS are among the mightiest in the world

He hyped him because of his billions berry bounty

Yet this arc introduced multiple people over a billions. Even Jack has a billions berry bounty
The same family which is the strongest...has the undefeated empire for decades. Never moved once
Katakuri being their pillar. That's the most hype marco/King would ever get.

YC bounties compared within the crew
You wanna go on about bounties?
Even then Katakuri still got better hype when mentioning his bounty than Marco /King got. Oda treated their bounties irrelevant for the story anyway
What hype did King get when they mention his bounty? Or Marco? Lame statement

Realise I don't bring up bounty coz it doesn't matter

Oda also used bounties for particular purpose
For Katakuri was a milestone for Luffy , to showcase the gap in strength and fame symbolic
Same reason King and Queen got 1b over Zoro/Sanji even tho in lesser hype.

C

Cuistot

The same family which is the strongest...has the undefeated empire for decades. Never moved once
Katakuri being their pillar. That's the most hype marco/King would ever get.

YC bounties compared within the crew
You wanna go on about bounties?
Even then Katakuri still got better hype when mentioning his bounty than Marco /King got. Oda treated their bounties irrelevant for the story anyway
What hype did King get when they mention his bounty? Or Marco? Lame statement

Realise I don't bring up bounty coz it doesn't matter

Oda also used bounties for particular purpose
For Katakuri was a milestone for Luffy , to showcase the gap in strength and fame symbolic
Same reason King and Queen got 1b over Zoro/Sanji even tho in lesser hype.
I like Katakuri too, but let's get real, he's old news. Not a special YC1.

sounds like you aren’t reading the conversation.
Not exactly... But is this not ur exact quote?

the point is, katakuri’s the weakest yc1. You keep hyping up his CoC and awakening but keep ignoring his obvious flaws, just as his durability and endurance. Could Katakuri brush off Zoro’s on Oni giri the same way king did? Be honest
It’s the guy I was replying to that was saying that katakuri’s CoC/awakening/future sight is the be all end all reason that he’s superior and I was pointing out categories that king is superior in

Atleast try to read and know what you’re talking about before replying

and what does virtually everything says Katakuri is the strongest. Elaborate
My post literally addressed the first sentence, Kata the weakest. After which I suggest ur durability/endurance argument shit. Not sure why ur panties are in a bunch Anyway....

- He’s a superior haki/df user then literally ever YC to date!!!
-Was the only one claimed undefeated
- an the only CoC user

Aswell as those abilities u keep under selling. Being literally some of the most revered abilities in the verse.... FS literally had Luffy perceive Kata as invincible. WTF does King even have going for him lol? Race shit like come now be honest with ur self.

and what do you mean zoro has very little chance landing the attack on Katakuri? Zoro is stronger than Katakuri
G4 stronger then Kata too, yet got ping ponged. If you’ve been reading the story you know by now. Being stronger doesn’t translate to “better at every stat”. Kata faster then this guys noticeably

He is struggling he is literally huffing.
And yes it is literally stated in the manga that the magical medicine would heal him up 100%, they literally use '100%' in the manga so there is this.
King beat BM's ship solo, his best feat ever.
Try reading the Arc again since you are completely clueless about what you are talking about.
Just like Kid and Law are confident that they beating BM? Miss me on that lol, so no actual arguments eh?:usoprice:
:seriously:
Breathing hard is struggling now? I thought u was just out of breath excuse me.

That's hyperbole, no way Zoro is 100%. I took it, the drug ignores all logic and let's him fight while ignoring the pain with a time limit; return the pain of 30 broken bones.

Still beat BM :hapnoel:

Yeah so confident, Kidd is prepared to die with BM. Sound desperate to me. A true confident person would sound like Sanji, Zoro and it's all in the same chapter. Hope u can tell the difference bud lol

I like Katakuri too, but let's get real, he's old news. Not a special YC1.
:seriously:yes
That's why he's the only commander alive to be treated special by luffy even
Post automatically merged:

How nodule the right way to wank

‘First Katakuri must clear his mind

Then follow his instinct.

Then practice,

Last unlock ultra instinct

Final, solo one piece univers for katakuri wank
Ok

:seriously:
Breathing hard is struggling now? I thought u was just out of breath excuse me.

That's hyperbole, no way Zoro is 100%. I took it, the drug ignores all logic and let's him fight while ignoring the pain with a time limit; return the pain of 30 broken bones.

Still beat BM :hapnoel:

Yeah so confident, Kidd is prepared to die with BM. Sound desperate to me. A true confident person would sound like Sanji, Zoro and it's all in the same chapter. Hope u can tell the difference bud lol
Continues to ignore what the manga says and uses no argument whatsoever lol bye

Status
Not open for further replies.